𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟲4

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

It was time for us to do some team bonding

It was time for us to do some team bonding. fun aha. me, kalani, and atsumu, osamu and suna were getting ready to meet up with them.

"Are we doing uniforms?" grabbing my hair supplies and bow. "leslie said yeah, for pictures." kalani grabs her dry shampoo. "why don't you guys cheer at our games anymore?" atsumu spun in his chair.

"be so fr." kalani brushes her hair into a high ponytail. "what? i'm being so genuine?!?" atsumu sat up. "we're at worlds.. what makes you think we're flying all the way back to hyogo to cheer you guys on?" i joke.

"who said it was in hyogo?" atsumu remarked. "still wouldn't go." me and kalani said in unison. "ain't no way—." i covered my mouth laughing.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"look!" i pointed at a Lululemon store. "y/n! you have some at the dorms!" suna whines. "okay..?" walking past the store lowering my glasses. "all of their shorts are like— pushing $80." suna clicks his tongue.

"wow. get you a man who would buy you name brand." Jennie walks next to me. "for real.. i still owe him." whispering to her. "your have money?" her eyes widen.

my face deadpanned before giving her the look. "oh... not that payment.." Jennie gives me an uneasy smile. Kalani snickers behind me, flipping her shades on her eyes.

"guys look!" leslie points at a huge shopping mall. "we can go in for like... 20 minutes then go back because i want to change some things." leslie tugs at her dress. "right." i cockily said.

"what was that y/n?" leslie turned to me holding on to eric's arm. "i said have a blessed one." holding my hand out. the smile on my face was so terrified. "that's what i thought you said." she smiles softly.

my heart skips a beat turning back to my team. "let's take some pictures!" jennie suggest. "that seems like a good idea." kalani tugs at her ponytail. "i'll hold this." suna holds his arm out to my bag.

"oh- thank you." i pulled him in for a soft kiss. instantly his arms wrap around my waist. "damn!" i gasp out. "I missed this!" suna pats my waist. "it'll get done." smiling at him. his smile turns sinister. grabbing my bag.

"kalani! come take on with me!" i called out to her. "with poms!" kalani ran to me with black poms. "yeah!" i smiled at her before walking up to a wall. "Suna!" i called out his name.

Suna placed the spare bow on my bag on his head. "yes?" he walked towards me. "you look so silly." i laughed giving him my phone. "can you take a picture of me and kalani?" i stepped back.

"yeah." suna shook his head making the bow shirt a bit. i giggled before stepping back. "so what are we doing?" grabbing a pom. "we could like... hold one in the air and have our backs face each other like this." kalani holds her pom up.