𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝟰𝟯

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ !!!

"What the fuck is she doing here?" You pace around Suna's room

"What the fuck is she doing here?" You pace around Suna's room. He was in the bathroom filling up the bathtub. "Yeah, why is she here?" Suna scrunched his face.

"Is your roommate fucking with her? She's a homie hopper!" You tug at your hair. "Baby calm down". Suna wipes his hand off with a towel.

"Bro I swear I will beat her fucking ass in front of that dude". You punch your palm while walking around. "No the fuck you wont". Suna grabs my arm sitting me on the bed. "Your ass is staying in here". His eyes examine me walking to his drawer.

"But she's fucking here! Like!—". You stop pulling out your phone. You tapped on Kalani's contact calling her.

It rings about 3 times before she answers it.

"Hello?" She sat up in her bed. "Amethyst is fucking in Suna's dorm with his roommate!" You scoff at the screen. "No fucking way". She sits up with wide eyes.

"Yes fucking way! That homie hoper of a girl". You Kalani scoff and roll your eyes in unison. Suna looks at you from a far raising his eyebrow. His only struggle was not make sure you didn't leave the room.

"Y/n, let's go". Suna grabbed my phone. "Hey! You don't have a shirt on!" You whine reaching for your phone. "Trust me I ain't interested". Kalani rolls her eyes. Suna does the same.

"Okay bye. this shit is insane". I said. "Bye". She said declining. "You guys are like middle school girls". Suna grabs my hand. "Oh hush You literally cry like a middle schooler." You joke at him.

His green eyes graze over you. Your heart skips a beat. "Why does your face look like that!" He laughs pointing at my forehead. "Because! Why are you looking at me like that?" You removed your shirt.

"Woah". Suna looked at you with wide eyes. "Man I'm tired, I don't have time for this shit". You laugh getting in the tub. Suna closes the door and removes his clothes.

"Woah". You mock him. he deadpans. "It's only funny when EYE say it". He sits behind me. "Surely is". You turn to face him. His hands rest on your lower back. "Kiss". You pucker your lips leaning into him.

Suna back away with a disgusted face on his face. "What? What's wrong?" You frowned. He holds his poker face before smiling. "I'm sorry love. The volleyball boys asked me to do it to you". His hand rests on the back of my head.

My head pushes into his chest frowning. "Don't listen to those dummies". You mumble on his chest. "I won't anymore. trust". He places his hand on my ass. "OKAY". You sat up at the sudden touch.

"Squishy". He coos poking it. "You're so weird". I laughed at him. "It's not my fault!" He keeps poking it while whining.

"How would you feel if I touched—" "do it". He cut me off. The two of you sat in silence then bursting into laughter. You grabbed his jaw before giving him a quick peck. You try to lean back as he smashed his lips back on yours.