𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟰𝟱

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

That same day, you and Kalani took a trip to Giovani's school

That same day, you and Kalani took a trip to Giovani's school. She also had cheer, and she and her coach offered help from and Kalani.

"Im going to be like a proud mother for her cheer". Kalani speaks with her chin up proudly. "Then we could be like Mrs Leslie and jump our lives away!" You linked arms with Kalani.

The 2 girls giggled entering the gym. "Why is it bigger than ours though? We don't have a damn hallway". You scoff making Kalani laugh.

We open the door revealing the girls on the mat running around it. The coach sat back PISSED as they ran. "Hello~". Me and Kalani spoke in unison. The lady had long brown hair and a beautiful face.

"Oh my! You must be Y/n and Kalani!" She runs up to us and gives the 2 of us a hug. "How are you this evening?" Kalani rests her hands on her elbows. "I'm doing good, my name is Mrs Ezra". She smiles. "Ezra, I got cha". I click my tongue at her.

"Come on in!" She lets us in closing the door behind us. The other girls giggled while pushing a Giovani. looking at me. "Hey guys". Kalani waves at them. "Hi Kalani— omgkalaniyournyidolcanyoupleasesignmyforeheadinpermantmarker".

Your face drops looking at Kalani. Her jaw reached the floor. "To be honest, yeah i will". She winks playfully at the girl. Almost everyone melted at Kalani's beauty.

"So, who's center?" i cross my arms. The group of girls laugh pushing Giovani first. "Awe! Your center too!" I hold my arms out to her. "I told you this". She murmurs on my chest. "Mhm Mhm". You pat her head.

"Why isn't your hair up?" You grabbed a hair tie off your wrist. "It broke". She turned around slapping me with her hair. "Really". You deadpan making the girls laugh.

"Okay how about you guys get in your positions and go full out?" Kalani pulls out a folding chair for herself and me. "That sounds good". A girl with short blonde hair spoke up.

"You're so pretty! What's your name?" I point at the blonde. "cassidy". She twirls her hair visibly blushing. "Pretty gal". I smiled walking off the mat. "Okay girls! Get ready". Mrs Ezra yells.

"HIT Pleaseee". Kalani yelled.

Giovani turned around waving her hand making all the other girls yell. "𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗭𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘". How cute. All of the girls had their hands on their hips and smiles.

"Y/n look at Giovani's smirk!" Kalani points at her. "I'm not ready for her to break hearts". I clench my shirt.

The music starts as they double down sticking it. Okay. Giovani jumps and rolls down to the ground, as another girl in the back holds a heel stretch.

"Great form!" Kalani pointed to the group in the back. "They need to be together, for tumbling they're all off". You cover your mouth with your hand looking at them. Kalani nodded.