𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟰9

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ I'm not much of a drinker but I'm a dream girl - Sunmi 😌

𝗞𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠
𝟯:𝟮𝟳𝗣𝗠

"Y/n!" I called out to my best friend. We were getting ready to leave to Giovani and Mrs (m/n) dorm, but i could not find her.

"Bro y/n!" I ran from out of the bathroom into the place where the 2 beds were. She laid out flat on her bed. Knocked out. "Y/N!" I jumped on her making her yell.

"OH FUCK". She scream while groaning. "Good afternoon". i held my hand out for her to shake it. "Good afternoon". She shook my hand back in a professional manner. "We have to help get Giovani ready". I slid off her.

She groaned rolling over. "Suna is waiting in there too". I lied. She moved with some quickness. She changed into something simple and easy.

"Come on!" She hurries me out the door. I laughed at her turning around.

She left her phone, id, wallet, and the key to get back into the room. "Girl your missing everything—". I called her out. Her eyes widen before hurrying.

"What? What did I forget!" She scurried around the hotel once again.

My laughter fills the room completely forgetting that we have to leave. But it's funny seeing y/n scurry around the room like a little kid.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Some more right here". i spoke out to Kalani. She sprayed more hair spray on her hair for a slick high pony. "Thank you~". i gripped the rest of her hair watching her face shift up.

"Y/n! Your grabbing her thoughts!" Kalani scolded me, laughing. "Only the stupid ones". i laughed. she elbowed my stomach. "OW". i groaned leaning back.

"I hope my stomach like.. just disappears so you guys wouldn't hit it as much". you yelled tying her hair up with her bow. You grabbed the curling iron before blowing it.

"Yall let me tell you a story". Giovani sat up making me slightly annoyed. "Don't move i have the curling iron". i grabbed a piece of her hair preparing to curl it.

"Giovani! Don't tell them that story!" My mom yelled from the beds. "Ignoring her". Giovani carried on.

My little sister clasped her hands before looking in the mirror.

Kalani got the makeup pallet ready. Yk we're multitasking.

"So this new girl in our class, her name was Evelyn, and she lies about EVERYTHING". My sister flips her hand. "Oh she's one of them?" Kalani laughed triggering my laugh.

"Yes like every time we talked about someone famous or relevant she would lie and say 'oh yea that's my older brothers best friend!'". Giovani mocked her voice. "And she even lied about you Kalani!" She shot her eyes at her.

i giggled grabbing another strand of hair to curl. "ME? WHAT DID SHE SAY?" Kalani tapped his Apple Watch. "She said that you were her mom's best friend". She scratched her nose.

"I'm no one's momma best friend... besides yours". Kalani laughs before getting the color correct color eyeshadow.

"So the my friend Chrissy said if your really a fan of Kalani, you would know what HP means". Giovani kicks her feet. "Wait what does that mean?" i leaned towards her face.

"When you were out one time, Kalani went out and someone said something about you and she said 'that's why you eat hippo pussy'". Giovani squinted her eyes.

"I SAID NOT TO TELL THAT STORY GIOVANI!" My mom yelled from the bedding area. "I WAS—" she stopped mid way. "Yes ma'am". She yelled back. My mom sat quiet my phone rang.

"Gi who is it?" My hands fondle in her hair for more curls to add. "It says 'my love' with a heart". She clicked the accept button. My heart dropped snatching my phone before it connected.

With Suna, you could seriously never tell what he was about to come on screen with.

Suna rested in his bed with his shirt off exposing his toned abs and strong biceps. "Hey pretty". He grinned at me softly. "Hii how was your day?" i placed the phone down on the sink.

"I just got back from practice and took a na— FUCK". Another voice echoed in his room. "Who is that?" My eyes shot at him immediately. "Osamu and Atsumu". Suna turned the camera towards them.

They both were playing Jenga and Atsumu knocked it down. "HAHA YOU SUCK". Giovani yelled over the phone. "Gi!" I tapped her shoulder lightly laughing as well.

"Osamu~". Kalani cooed through the phone. Osamu's head instantly picks up walking to Suna's phone. "Hey love". Osamu smiled and winked at her.

Kalani looked at him up and down before smiling.

"Okay your not having e-sex on my phone". Suna pulled his phone away. "It was only once". Osamu cockily said. "ONCE?" Atsumu popped into the frame. His eyes were widen and his jaw was sweeping the floor.

Everyone stops what their doing to laugh at Atsumu's face expression. "You're a funny man!" Kalani laughs while applying Giovani's last lash. "NO YOUR NASTY, OSAMU DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF EVER!" Atsumu pulled his phone away.

"AND THIS DOSEN'T APPLY TO SUNA AND Y/N?!??" Osamu looks at Suna and me. "Y/n would never". Atsumu defended me. "Right, i never touched a dick in my life". I patted my chest turning off the curling iron.

"You haven't?" Suna rested his head on his fist. "Nope". I lied I pursed my lips making it go pop. "Interesting". He grinned over the screen. Suna's grin laundered for something more. "Praying for you y/n". Kalani whispered to me.

"I told you, she's never done anything dirty". Atsumu defended me with his whole life. "Look at this though". Suna screen shared showing him a naughty text i sent him. Atsumu's jaw drops farther than before.

His voice cracks flapping his hand and walking away. "Baby you made him cry!" i scolded him through the screen. Suna shrugged his shoulder turning to Osamu.

"Bro do you wanna like, go to 7/11 and get slushies?" Osamu looked at him. Kalani instantly built up with rage. "YOU KNOW I WANTED TO FUCKING DO THAT OSAMU!" She yelled over the phone.

"It's time to go". i tapped my watch unplugging the curling iron. "You're lucky it's time to go cause when i get back I'll make you MY BITCH". She yelled before hanging up. "Hey i didn't get to say bye to Suna". i walked back to my phone.

Kalani stormed off as i laughed at her childish actions.

> 2,488

You: I love you baby❤️

Suna: 2 video attachments

Suna: i didn't want to send them when they're around.

Suna: i love you too sweetheart <3