𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟱1

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟳𝗣𝗠

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘
𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟳𝗣𝗠 . . .

You were still looking for phone cases feeling a presence behind you.

"Hey". The same worker came up behind me. He had a tattoo on his neck that led back into the collar of his shirt. "You could back up a little bit". Your hand pushes him back strongly.

"Woah. My fault." He holds his arms up in defense. "Yeah don't do it again". I sighed. "You're right, uhm.. i have your phone if you're ready". His thumb points to the back.

You hum grabbing the phone case of your choice.

"Place this on the card to will ya?" You add an Apple Watch and a apple tablet. "Alright, 'sugar daddies money'". He smirked looking down. A strong pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I automatically knew it was Suna.

A smile crept on my face as i looked away. "Anyways pretty will that be—". The man looks up. He watches how Suna is pressed up against me and how tight his grip was on my waist.

Butterflies filled my body in ALL areas. "Add this too man". Suna slid an Mac book over the counter. "Right". The man fixed his voice. "And stop calling my wife all of these pet names or i'll beat your ass in front of all these people". Suna yanked his card from the man.

"I want no issues, I'm sorry man". He quickly bags his stuff shaking slightly. "sure". Suna growled while placing his hand on my throat. His lips found his way to mines entering a hot make out.

One hand rested on my neck while the other squeezed my ass making me groan in silence. Suna's eyes never left the man as he started packing the bags quicker. "Would you like a case for the watch? or tablet? or anything?" He spoke with a shaky tone.

"You want one love?" Suna pulled back resting his hand on my lower back. "Yeah baby". I tapped his nose walking away. Suna eyes never left my waist. you go to see the cases again.

"You know who she is right?" Suna side eyed me from the corner. "Yeah, she's y/n l/n the most famous cheerleader out there". His voice trembles. "And what's your name?" Suna rested his hands on the counter.

"Ivan, Ivan Pierre". The man spoke quickly. "Exactly, nobody". Suna quickly remarked. The man jumped back in shock. "If you know her you know me, Suna Rintaro, remember that". Suna pointed on his chest.

"You got it". He quickly held the bags out on the counter. Suna grabbed all of them watching me come back. "These please". You held out the cases you wanted. "Alright." He quickly rings them up and hands it to us.

"Have a go—". "Shut the fuck up". Suna said to the man throwing an arm over my shoulder. "Damn, the poor boy was shaking!" My arm rested around his waist. "Because he's not going to fucking pet call you and shit like that". He pulled me tighter.