𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!

"Alright guys! We're here and we've come to have fun

"Alright guys! We're here and we've come to have fun. We will be making our way to our assigned locker room then hitting the mats in the outer area." Mr Leslie stands up in front of the bus.

"Right." the team says in unison. "Please stay together." Jacob walks off the bus as me and my 2 other friends follow after me. As soon as we stepped off it felt like all eyes were on me and Kalani.

We walked into the building hearing a bunch of 'she's back on the mat?' 'Oh it's Kalani and Y/n!' 'I can't believe their here right now!' The two of us walked past the crowd of people unbothered.

Our team walks into a hallway until I see a hoodie that labels 'Karasuno Crows' on the back.

I tap the back of Amethyst and Kalani's back while directing my eyes to the jacket. "That must be them." I mumble walking past her. As soon as I passed her up it seemed like a spirt just walked through her. i ignored whatever just happened and walked to the locker rooms.

- no one's pov

"Alright girls! Makeup and hair should already be done please put on your uniform and shoes and wait in the hallway!" Mr Eric yells over everybody. Y/n walks inside the curtain first changing into her uniform. "Imma wait outside." she says to Kalani and Amethyst before standing in the hall.

Y/n stood outside the room watching all the teams roam the halls. She actually payed attention and read some of the names on the sweater. Some said 'Fukrodani academy' , 'Nekoma', 'Shiratorizawa' ,'Seijoh' ,'Karasuno Crows', 'Johzenji' and other teams.

While she looked she decided to clear her head by filing her nails until she hears something. "Y/n?" She looks up quickly to be met with Angelica. "oh." you look at her with an emotionless face.

"How are you enjoying actually being center for the first time in like— forever!" Her smug look sneaks on her face my emotionless face never changed.

"How are you enjoying loosing?" Y/n looks back at her nails filing and shaping them accordingly. "That was a lucky it was a tenth of a point away." she crosses her arms.

"A tenth point better than you." you raise one eyebrow looking at her.

"Y/n your so washed up and—" you turn around walking to Kalani while blowing your nails. just to hear her stop talking. "She's trying to hard to get me mad for no reason." rubbing your skirt. "Angelica is an ass she would do something like that." Kalani folds her arms.

—𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 𝙏𝙊 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙏

"WORK IT Y/N!" Mrs Leslie yells as our team crowds around us.

The team counts us off as you dip into your stunt. Y/n raises her arms and legs in a V motion. She then catches Jeon's hands doing a handstand on his hands before dipping and sticking the landing perfectly on his hands.