𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 17

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!

You and Suna were in his car at 3:57 am driving around to a breakfast place to get something to eat before you leave

"I'll be there to watch you again baby." he holds your hand as you lay your head against the window. You were of course tired, you never really got used to the time but you'd adjust one day.

Suna pulls up to the drive through using the speaker boxer again. "Hello welcome to Mama's Kitchen what can I get for you?" The lady asked. She sounded kinda young.

"May I get 4 ice coffees with a pancake platter, and a Banana Berry Açaí bowl?" Resting his hand out the window. You sit your head up at him smiling since he remembered your favorite bowl. "$16.28 next window" "thank you"

"Suna~ you remembered?" Leaning in towards him. "I always do pretty." his lips curve into a smile placing his on mines. His lips were soft per usual, and sweet. "Hello~ $16.28?" The girl asks. She looks about around me and Sunas age which threw me off by the way she was looking at him.

"We're almost done with your food and we'll be out soon~" she winks at Suna before closing the window door.

"It may be 3 in the fucking morning but don't mean I can't fuck a bitch up". Sitting up instantly. "Pretty calm down I don't want her, I'm so out of her league" he holds your hand.

You look behind him to see that she's coming back with your food. you swiftly grab the back of Rin's head smashing your lips together. Looking up at the girl sliding your tongue in his mouth while making eye contact with her. I pull back slowly biting my lip at him as a sinister look appears on his face.

"Thank you ma'am" he turns around grabbing our drinks and food. "I hope you guys enjoy!" her tone lowered and she slammed the window door on us.

"She lucky I got somewhere to be.. cause next time I'll make sure I have fucking time to beat her ass" you scoff as Suna drives away.

"Pretty don't let her work you up" he grabs your hand kissing it. "She acting like she's all hot shit slamming the door on someone she fucking blows for real" interlocking my fingers with him. "Pretty stop it" he tightens his grip on your hand. You roll your eyes before taking a sip of your coffee.

—𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙔𝙈 4:15

"Baby help me take this inside" you grab the coffee tray. "I got you pretty you hold the bag" he grabs the coffee's while you grab the bag. The two of you walk towards the cheer gym opening it. You notice Kalani and Amethyst sitting together talking. Kalani turns around smiling at us.

"Hey y/n and Suna"  she waves at us both coming down off the bleachers. "We got you guys coffee and pancakes." walking over to the girls. they enthusiastically take it gracefully. "Thank you y/n." both kalani and amethyst said in unison. I turn back to a sleepy Suna.