𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟱5

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"Both incredible cheerleaders y/n l/n and Kalani Kim are going to court it seems like, to go up against their attempted kidnapper Ethan, and Angelia from Seijoh cheer"

"Both incredible cheerleaders y/n l/n and Kalani Kim are going to court it seems like, to go up against their attempted kidnapper Ethan, and Angelia from Seijoh cheer". The man on the tv spoke out.

I groaned before rolling the side. "I should be practicing". I threw my phone on my bed. I wasn't allowed on campus until the situation died down. Which was irritating.

"UGHHH". I scream watching my door open. "Your door is unlocked?" Suna walked in with a few bags. "Hey!" I smiled hugging him. My arms rest around his neck as he kissed my cheek. "How are you?" He places the bags down placing his hand on my cheek.

"Better now". i smiled before dragging him to my bed. "Where's your mom?" Suna laid out like Patrick the star on my bed. "She's..—". I spoke out trying to find an empty space.

Every time i moved, Suna moved a part of his body so their wouldn't be any free space. "Looks like there's no space". Suna smiled. I rolled my eyes laying between his legs. "Anyways... Ellen?" Suna fondled with my hair.

"I literally might just get a replacement". I groaned. "I feel like your the only one who could do what you do". A soft smile appears on Suna's face. My face became warm before turning away. "Stop your so cute". I rested my hand on his.

Suna smiles at me before gripping my cheek. "I'll always be there for you". Suna kissed my forehead. "Thank you". I leaned back. "So what are you doing currently~?" Suna rested on my chest.

"I need to pratice at home since I'm 100% sure that me and Kalani won't be able to make it to pratice". My hands played with his hair. "So... how will you do the stunt thingy?" Suna rested his hand under my shirt.

I have this thing, it helps me balance". I pointed to a stand on my floor. "Hm". Suna rested his head in my chest.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗭𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗬𝗠

"Okay!" Leslie clapped her hands. "So, Kalani and Y/n will not be here for practice, so that means they will perform the day of". She walks around flipping her hair.

"So bases, i want you guys to have serious support, for y/n's ankle and for pyramid, not hold Kalani's neck to hard please". She clapped her hands. "But for now, replacementsss". She pointed at a few girls.

An practice went on. It didn't really feel the same without y/n or Kalani. Y/n's sarcasm, and Kalani's funny trait was something that couldn't be passed up. It felt dull, like when they first got hurt.

Leslie checks her phone noticing she just got @ in something. She taps her phone to see a sly remark from Seijoh.

"Guys come listen!" Leslie calls everyone over with a smug look. "Seijoh posted something about us". She started to read.

"Watch out inarzaki. We may have our strongest flyer out for your false accusations, but when we see you at worlds, it won't be a pretty sight for you..."

Xoxo Seijoh

The girls looked at each other laughing. "They're so desperate for us~ like we don't even talk about them and they talk about us". Jennie walks up besides Leslie smiling.

"Frl— like, they need to get a life". Anastasia adds making everyone else laugh.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"Okay, like this?". Suna held my leg. "Yup". I popped my lips. We were in missionary. But for stretching i guess? Suna sat between my legs pushing my right leg as far back as he can.

"What's in it for me?" Suna used his strong arms to hold my leg down while looking at me. "A hug and a kiss". "That better be the longest hug and kiss in the world". Suna laughed. "It will I promise!" A grin formed in my face.

Even though you were laughing and smiling with your boyfriend, it was kinda harsh for me. Going to court, then the Ellen show with a blondie who asks to many questions. Then worlds.

I was just ready for Christmas to come around again. All i freaking want right now.

After suna stretched both of your legs, you rested on top of him on your phone. An edit of you and Kalani have been made, looking up and down at the camera with a disgusted look.

With the caption.

"Mean girls 😫💕".

An edit of Kalani throwing her head back laughing has been resurfacing too. She's so pretty. Anyways.

"Baby i want a—". "No". Suna responses quickly. "You didn't even let me finish!" I sat up slapping his chest. "We're in college!" Suna sat up resting his hands on my thighs.

"But yeah~ i wanna have one. with Kalani". I slid myself on him. "Me too, i would love to see a mini me run around the house". Suna put his hood on. "Mini you? A mini me!" I bounced on him.

Suna groaned before smirking at me. "Nah, i was just...". I moved off him. The warmth of both of us disappeared after i removed myself. I stood back looking at him with my hands on my waist.

"Please?" Suna laid on his stomach kicking his legs. His smile flared throughout my room. "We can't! Giovani gets home soon~". I laughed as Suna grabbed my hand.

"Okay?" He laughed before leaning in for a kiss.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"We've been caught. For real this time". I spoke over the phone with tears falling down my eyes. "For real? I just got out?" Ethan responded.

"Tch". I sucked my teeth at him.

"I have more people, don't worry". He scoffed before hanging up.

I sat in a jumpsuit with handcuffs on my wrist and ankles sitting in an empty interrogation room.

Where did this go wrong? She thought.

Uploading clarity rn❤️