9 - Slytherin Party

I woke up with a slight poke to my side. "Mmm." I rolled over, trying to fall back asleep. "Y/N, come on. Amelia wants to speak to you." I growled at Draco, not wanting to get up.

"What time is it?" I heard him shuffle a bit before he spoke again. "6:30 AM." I rubbed my eyes and sat up, motioning him to leave so I could get ready for the day. I got up and quickly changed my clothes, brushed my hair and put on light makeup.

I stepped into the Common Room, looking for Draco. Hmm, not here. He must've already headed to the Ravenclaw room. I walked out of the door and noticed there was not another soul in the hallway, which was expected as the professors weren't meant to be headed toward the Great Hall for another 45 minutes and most students were still sleeping.

I had made it to the Ravenclaw Common Room, standing by the door. I heard shuffling and backed away as to not get hit with the door. I noticed Luna, Draco and Amelia walk out. I raised an eyebrow at Draco, which he immediately caught.

"What? I have my ways of getting in." He smirked and I shook my head, typical Slytherin.

Amelia looked at me with sad eyes, and I grabbed her arm, excusing us from the other two.

I dragged her down the hallway, making our way to the Great Hall. I sat her down at the Slytherin table, sitting across from her. "Y/N liste-" I shook my head, cutting her off. "No, I will speak. You will sit there and pay attention. Got it?" She nodded and I began talking.

"I know you did not mean to tell Draco; however, you did." She looked at me sadly, causing me to sigh. "But because it wasn't on purpo-" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening. Who is coming to breakfast this early? Students should only just now be waking up. I noticed Professor Snape open the door, he paused, catching my eye and looked to Amelia. He nodded and walked back out of the Great Hall. "How odd." I looked back at Amelia who now had her eyebrow raised.

"What's odd?"

"Nothing. Anyways, because it wasn't on purpose, I forgive you." She smiled widely and nodded her head. "BUT. If you tell anybody else, I will make sure you never speak again." She giggled and agreed with me. She may not have thought so, but I was extremely serious. That was almost my entire background she blabbed out with no thought. I glared at her, and she got the hint. She nodded quickly and got up. "I must go get Luna now." I watched her leave the room and shortly after Snape had come back in.

Was he waiting outside the entire time? I hoped he didn't hear any of that. "Miss Conway.", he nodded once as he passed by me, "Professor.".

"Next time you threaten another student... try to be sure there are no staff around to hear it." He spoke sternly, but also with a hint of joking. I smiled and nodded. He walked up to his seat at the professors table as I just watched him. He walked like he had somewhere to be, such a powerful walk. He seemed to let his cape flow behind him as if he was a superhero. I quickly looked away when he turned to sit down. I didn't want him to catch me staring once again.

Time-skip to the party :)

I walked up to the Room of Requirement. Noticing Draco must have already used a silencing spell. I walked in and shut the door. Music was blasting loudly, and everybody was dancing. The room had flashing green lights. I noticed there was way more people here than just Slytherin. People must have invited other houses. Not that I minded, but if we got caught, I was definitely blaming it on somebody else.

I listened to the first song that played, it had a pretty nice beat, and made the whole place feel more like a party. I focused in on the lyrics, playing them over in my head.

I made my way around the room, looking for Draco, Luna, and Amelia. Once I had found them, I noticed a new song playing. I've heard this one before.

"You don't own me; don't say I can't go with other boys. Don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say. Please, when I go out with you, don't put me on display."