part 17: tattoos

Y/n's pov:

My alarm went on again for the last time in a while, after I got ready and got downstairs I got a surprise, Amanda was already there getting ready for the day.

"Oh you're already here!" I said with a fake smile, Amanda smiled at me and nodded, I saw Quinn coming in the store with fake Id's.

"Wtf quinn what's the ID'S for?!" I asked her, she came over to me and handed me an poster of the tattoo artist from town.

"We are getting a Tattoo!" Quinn said excited, my eyes were wide open but I was getting kinda excited.

"Wait like matching tattoos!" I asked, she shrugged and dragged me to the tattoo salon.

"Hey man Griffin should have placed a time for two people Today!" Quinn said.

"Oh yeah Griffin my man, a time for Quinn and Y/n?" The man said, Quinn nodded, I looked around and saw Griffin  I smiled and went over to hug him.

"So you know what you Want yet?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Though I kinda want an underboob Tattoo, I found this cool Tattoo a couple months ago of a phoenix!" I said and found the picture.

"Wow I love it, Meg will for sure be able to do that!" Griffin said, he took off his shirt and turned around to reveal reveal Griffin on his back

"That's sick man, did Meg make that!" I asked as I kept looking at his Griffin.
Griffin nooded and a woman stood out infront of us.

"Hey my name is Meg what can I do for you today?" Meg said, she was so pretty, short blond hair and tattoo sleeves, dimble piercings and alot of earrings including stretched ears.

"My friend and my sister want a tattoo and meg they do have a time!" Griffin said, she nooded and walked over to me.

"So you know what you Want yet!" She asked, I looked over at Quinn.

"If you have something in mind let's do surprises!!" She yelled, I nodded and found the picture.

"I kind of want this!" I said and Meg nodded, she seemed to begin drawing them.

(The tattoo sorry if you don't like it)

"Wow did you know that the phoenix symbolises birth, death and rebirth, it also is a great way to express survival!" Meg said, I gave a nod cause I did survive something didn't i?

"Let's get started shall we?" She asked, I gave a nod.
"So you need to take off your shirt and your bra before we are able to do this tattoo, you can do it in the toilet over there and you can cover with these stickers!" She said and handed me the stickers, I went over to the bathroom and locked the door after me.

I took of my shirt and bra then I stuck the stickers over my nipples so it was covering my nipples.
I went outside and got followed to the tattooing table.
She put something on me and took it off right after, it left lines on my skin it was the phoenix I wanted, I looked over at the table where quinn walked out with bare chest only stickers covering her nipples, guess we both have something similar in mind!