Chapter - 33

HI LOVELY READER'S I HOPE EVERYONE IS GOOD NA 😊....

RITA maa is caressing his head and he dozzed of after sharing all his worries with her. Rita ji placed his head on her pillow and make him comfortable on bad, she left for checking on sana and softly smile seeing her both child is sleeping peacefully sana with a cute pout and other side Sidharth with little open mouth......

She caressed sana head with all motherly love and also apply medicine on her hand and wound leg.

NEXT MORNING

Sidharth is wake up in his mom's room and check his left side he is sleeping with his dad beside him, he smile recalling his childhood when he sleeps on his stomach like a quala.

With that thought he hug his father torso and with this ashok ji wakes up. He chuckled seeing his son's activities....

Ashok ji : Sidharth you are now a married man and going to be a father but you are doing all things like a small kid, but I like my big baby when he act like a small child.

Sid : (nuzzles his nose in his stomach) mmm dad you know na main kitna hi bada kyun na ho jaaun rahunga aapka he small baby in big body......

Ashok ji : hmmm but for some time, because after nine months we will welcomes a new small baby of this house, mere big hulk body wale bete ka baby. Now get up bohot ho gya pyaar dad se don't forget ki meri princess ka khyaal rakhna hai tumhe.......

Waise kal raat tum yahan kaise the abhi se hi tumhe out kar diya princess n....... Yaa phir tumne ladai ki uske saath.

Sid : dad aisa kuch nhi hai I didn't fought with her she got angry when I denied her to eat spicy food "so she gets angry and sleep after taking medicine, in grumpy face"......

Ashok ji :" oh " but Sidharth beta if she wants toh tumhe use de dena chahiye na Thoda sa. You don't know but sid it's very difficult time for women who is expecting because she can't like food, whatever they eat all comes out even if they drink water they throw up toh beta Thoda sa toh de dena tha na.......

Sid : dad Dr strictly said no for these thing because her health is not in good condition they just want to check her after two weeks that her body is in good condition for nourishing baby in her womb or else we......... Left a deep sighed isiliye maine mana kiya hai....

But madam naraz ho gai Infact she eats just half roti and some sabzi and had nothing else.......

Main manane wala tha but yahan aa gya aur so gya......

Waise mom kahan hai? Dikhai nhi de rahi.

Ashok ji : she is in your room with princess because kahin princess ko koi dikkat na ho aur kahin wo raat main khud hi kuch lene ke liye na uthe...

Sid : OK toh main chalta hun apne room main, love you dad milte hai neeche breakfast table pe.....

Ashok :hmmm main bhi fresh hokar aata hun, office saath main chalenge because aaj khanna's ki deal sign karni hai....

Sid : oh yes I just forgot, but where is rahul he didn't call me since four day's?

Ashok : maine hi mana kiya tha he know about princess health so he said he will handle the work till then you come back to office. He is really nice and trustworthy employee.......

Woh toh hai. Bye dad ab main dekhta hun aapki princess ka mood kaisa hai ab?. Happy or angry bird.....

Sidharth go to their room but can't find out her, he thinks she is in washroom and lay down on bed waiting for her coming back.

Half n hour he is laying on their bed but there is no trace of her. So he decided to check out and he go to washroom and it's empty so he shouts her name and come down and she is sitting on dining table and eating her breakfast.