Chapter - 25

Flashback continues

Sid is going to sana but she is not giving him any attention all because of the taunts of all guests..... That taunts are drumming in her ear and she feels like a worthless girl who can't earn her husband attention........

Sana is so calm but nowadays she lost that all. And sids ignorance are also ruin her mood, she can't concentrate on her work, want to share with him but he is also showing her attitude from last months.....

Sid come to sana and hold her hand dragging her in room.....

Sid : what the hell why are you doing all this drama i'm coming to you but you showing me this so called attitude.
Huh.
Said to squeeze her hand and roaring dangerously on her......

Sana get scare buy his sudden change and she shivers but control on herself she furiously ask to him......

Ohh wow now you understand last one months how am i feeling when you are ignoring me, not talking to me, you never come with me any party, never attend any get together you always leave me alone like I'm a burden on you or my family force me on you huh...

Or else you are now fad up from me now I'm not attracted you, I can't satisfy you now you don't need me or my body......

So you all the time leave me alone for not introducing me your partners your friends because you feel embarrassed with my so called this desi style, you don't like when I'm wear that saree it's embarrassing you because I'm not wearing that type dresses not ready to change myself with your partner's an........splash

Sid gives a slap on sana face for uttering this type of all nonsense he listen her every allegations keenly but when she said that he wants to swap her with any other person his anger goes on peak and he can't control on him.......

Sid : what did you say I want you sleep with my partner's huhh, I'm fed of you I don't like you now today I will show you what I want to do with you..... Who is Sidharth khurana and how dare you to insult my wife like say those cheap words for her..........

Sid take her hair in his fist not hurting her but his mind and body now not in his sense he is now in devil mode no one can stop him now.......

Sana has happy tears in her eyes listening from his mouth" my wife " but that days incident come In front of her eyes and she gets hell frustrated....... She knows how possessive he is for his people......

Today's is the last day when you try this word iske baad tum kisi aur ka Naam bhi apni iss zuban par laane se bhi darogi, aaj se sirf aur sirf tumhe Sidharth hi yaad aayega........ jerk her on her bad and hovered over her harshly pull her saree pallu from her shoulder and started biting her skin.....

Sana gulp her saliva when she recall what she said and the beast is awake because she knows he is never want listen any other person name from her mouth now she done biggest mistake of her life using that words for herself.......

She is silently crying and also happy that he is now talking her but his harshness in on next level today because of his ignorance his torture and now his anger what he did next........

Sid : you think I'm very happy for not talking to you from last month everyday I'm dieing in guilt, try how to face you but you are insulting my wife you insult my innocent wife no one have rights to hurt her, insult her and touch her...... Its only me who have the right to hurt her heal her and fuck her hard whatever I want i will do with her only me Sidharth khurana, do you understand...... Answer me dammit...