Chapter - 13

All bidaai rituals are done now they left for Sidharth's home, sid mom and all family are leave before bidaai doing preparations for newly wed couple.

And there is a very hectic journey for sana leaving her house for Sidharth home or her in laws home, all the wey she is just crying but sid is getting annoyed by her this behavior all the time he is controlling his anger for not burst out on her because of her crying session, he is consoling her but she is not ready to stop.

After so much struggle he is forcefully keep her head on his shoulder and patted until she sleeps.

Sidharth see her face and smile to think about some time ago she is crying miserably and now she is sleeping like a baby with slow snoring and small gap in her mouth he is stopping himself for not kissing her because she is looking soo cute sleeping like this and he doesn't want to disturb her after all exhausting the wedding rituals and her wedding dress he think she needs rest and some sleep, he also don't no when the sleep consumed him and they both are sleeping peacefully in their journey.....

They all reached at khurana mention and guard open the gate for enter all the cars in the mention car stopped and sids patted sana head for waking up her from her deep slumber.

Sid : we are home baby wake up needs to go inside said coming closer to her.
Sana's heart beat increases of their closeness and she wakes up and distance herself from him.

Sid step out from the car and opens her side gate for her to climb down from the car, and help with her lehenga its looking simple but have weight.

KHURANA MENTION 👇

Rita maa comes at the door for welcome them and settle sana vail for coming her inside

Maami ji did aarti both of them and instructed sana for each n every rituals and welcome her with the fill of Alta feets because it's important for the welcome of grah laxmi they take her footprints on a white cloth and keep it like a treasure.

Rita maa : chalo bhai ab jaldi jaldi se thodi bohot jo bhi rasme karni h kar lo kyunki baccho ko bhi rest karna h everybody exhausted from all the functions.

Sid in mind what the hell rasme h yaa druapadi ki saari khatam hi nhi ho rhi hai.
Mama ji smirking seeing his frustrated face and say you have be patience sid and chuckles innerly.

All rituals are now done in so hurry all because of sid announced he is leaving tomorrow morning at 4am and need to rest so slowly all relatives are started leaving giving blessings newlywed couples for their new life.

Maami ji and rita ji take sana to her room its 11 in the morning after the rituals for fresh and up and said take rest for some time they will send her food in her room.

Rita ji : Sana bacche fresh ho jaao and rest karo subah se kuch nhi khaya h. Main abhi room m khana bhijwaati hu, tumhara and get ready a small puja is done their by both of you ok.