Chapter - 26

So first thanks all of my new followers welcome sidnaaz family, hope we will connect with each other like good family on there wattpad site..

SID POV Continues

Sid aur William hotal main pahuchte hai where shreya is waiting for him but she shocked to see William because Sid never take his bodyguard with him when he is going to spend night with someone else but remains unaffected.....

Shreya seductively comes to sid (she is sitting in waiting area guys so don't ok in sids hotel) you know how I miss you said tressing her finger on his chin.

Sid : shreya we need to go in our room ok come lets go.....

And go in room which is booked for him..

Shreya : sid if you don't mind can I ask, Yeh tumhara body guard kyun hamare peeche aa rha h.

Sid :you know na safety matters aur aajkal mere dushman bhi jyaada ho gye hai. For that he is my most trusted person, and he knows my all important works ( said and wink on her)

They reach and settled on couch sid offered her drinks and she agrees.....

After making drinks Sid William ko ishara karta hai kuch milane k liye shreya ki drink main and William mix it.......

Drinking two three packs shreya loose her consciousness and start to blabbering.....

You know sid how I'm waits for this moment jabse tumhari Shaadi ki news mujhe mili thi i just lost my mind because always I want you for myself but you never see my love...
You only lusted on me.... And after that bitch betrayal you leave the country but never she my love for you.....why sid why kya kami hai mujh main hmm.

So sabse accha rashta mila mujhe bina kuch kiye hi dekho aaj tum mere paas ho apni uss so cold biwi se dur.......... Aur I promise aaj ki raat k baad tum kabhi apni uss biwi ko yaad bhi nhi karoge, let's go baby we need to be wild tonight.....

Sid : shreya but you know my wife never gonna leave me how can we get together.......

Shreya : shhh sid maine pehle hi iska intezaam kar liya tha you know agar tum nhi maante toh main tumhari uss din ki photos social media par daal deti jisko dekhakar tumhari biwi tumhe humesha k liye chodkar chali jaati maine suna hai she is so emotional fool, agar main jhute aansu baha deti toh woh humari shaadi bhi karwa deti......

Lekin mujhe kisi ka dil todne ki jarurat hi nhi padi dekho sab apne aap hi mere manmutabik ho gya, aaj se tum bhi mere aur..... Tch Tch sid slaps her she fell on ground with hand on her cheeks.....

Sid fisted her hair and shout on her.....

Sid : how dare you do that chip thing for your lust. Han you forget who I am and you bloody bitch comparing yourself with my wife Han, now I show you what really I want to do with you.......

William take her and and dump her where no one find out who is she where's she belongs, and make sure she beg for death but can't get so easily and her lust is also be fulfilled every day in single second. Said very dengreously.

Shreya : no sid you are lying na, you don't like your wife Hann tumne kaha tha that she's worthless, she can't match your standard........

Sid comes to her and chock her neck and said you are a foolish girl and my wife is a wonderful angel even you can't touch her a shadow for matching yourself you whore....

Shreya : no plz sid I love you don't do that to me I can't live without you plz plz plz sid.......

Just take her away from my eyes william....

William : don't worry boss she is messing with wrong person agar aap ise saza nhi dete toh main hum hi isko nhi chodte kyunki isne humari princess ki life spoil karne ki koshish ki hai, and she have to face hell.......