Chapter - 37

Hi disto kaise h aap sab story acchi nhi lag rhi h kya. Aap log ko agar bore ho rhi h toh bata dena, itna thanda response is not good na... Well main abhi thoda busy chal rhi hun in my coaching classes for that being late in giving update all schedule is packed so update Thoda late ho rha h.... But milega jarur 😊😊 now let's start our story next chapter......

It's been 5 months of sana pregnancy some complications is still there but she is doing well all time on being on bed is not her thing she is just fed of this but what she can do? All thanks to her husband who is stubborn like rock. He is not allowing her for go to downstairs alone all time he is carrying her all the way........

KHURANA MENTION

Sidharth is shouting in living room.... Mom.. mom.. mom..

Rita maa :kya hua h Sidharth?....

Sid : mom aap mujhse poonch rhe ho kya hua h? Aapne sana ko akele kaise jaane diya mom main aa rha tha na yaa phir aap hi kyun nhi gye uske saath...

Rita maa : Sidharth kyun bhadak rha h itna Thoda aaram se baat kar samjha aur abhi sana theek h bilkul usko thoda toh akele rehne de Sidharth, waise john aur Michael gye hai na saath main uske she is just coming after half n hour beta......

Sid : mom aap logon ko kaise samjhaun ki she is not fine at all last week ka incident yaad h na kya hua tha?

Flashback

In midnight sana feel hungry at not want to disturb sids sleep so she slowly just get up from her bed and  slowly go to her rooms mini freeze ( which kept Sidharth for her midnight cravings because her wife is stubborn and don't wake him up from his sleep, but he always wake up just single sound)... but she can not want to eat anything from it so she slowly go downstairs for eating something from the kitchen she is finding what she want to eat but her mind is not working and she silently start crying in kitchen.......

Sidharth is in sleep caress his hand on her wife side and he found it empty he gets up from his sleep and rush to washroom in search of her but washroom is empty his heart is start beating fast thinking about where is she gone in this hour without waking him up...... 
And Sidharth go to balcony in search of her but she is also not there. So he come downstairs and listen sound of something falls in kitchen so he rusheh there and his eyes widened seeing the scene of in front of his eyes..... Sana is standing up on stoole and trying to get zaar which filled of besan Laddu (Laddu makes by Rita for her but pammi aunty inform that sana don't eat them, so she never give her and kept on upper shelf but now she wants them badly with chocolate shake) she rose up on her feet to grab them but stool dish balanced and going to fell down luckily Sidharth rushed to her and catch her but from this incident she panicked and her BP shoot up and Sidharth take her to hospital........
Dr. scold him for  being so careless in her case because it's already complicated and this made her condition worst if he is not on time.... .after that incident Sidharth is being so careful towards her and keep an eye always on her.......

Flashback end

Rita maa : I know beta but she is just go for she needs to buy herself plz understand Sid tum har waqt agar uss par yun restrictions lagao ge toh woh suffocating feel karne lagegi baccha just give her some time alone.......

Sid : par mom main sab uski health aur baby ki health k liye hi kar rha hun na. Toh isme restrictions ki toh koi baat hi nhi hai maa kya aap sabko sach main aisa lagta hai? That I'm strict towards her and baby's health. (his eyes filled with tears but he quickly wipe them before his mom notice)......

So now mom I'm not gonna say any word to her aur all of you....... (and he stormed out from home in anger).....

Sid sid listen Sidharth I didn't mean that baccha sid.........