Chapter - 38

Hello dosto kaise ho I hope all good I know I'm being inactive but guy's seriously don't have time for write toh isiliye late ho jata hai but meri story adhuri nhi rahegi jab bhi time milega update aayega .......

IN HOSPITAL

Dr. And nurses are rushing here and last 2 hours they all are trying their best to save sana and her child.

Because sana condition is very critical when sidharth take her hospital her bleeding is not stopped Dr. Is already informed his family they needs to pray for both of them........

(flashback)

When Sidharth take her hospital Dr. Sneha got very angry on him she clearly told him that..

Dr. :Sidharth maine tumhe pehle hi inform kiya tha ki sana ka case bohot critical hai any small mistake and you lose your baby and wife also but after all this you didn't take this seriously now nothing is in my hand......sirf tumse itna hi kahungi you need to pray to god..........

Sid : Dr. Please save both of them please its a accident please ( he sit on his knees like a dead soul who is just want to see his baby and wife safe and his eyes showing only hollowness and heart is paining)....

Dr. : Sidharth I will try my best for them but I can't promise. (and she leave from there).

Flashback end

All family members are waiting outside of OT room all members just praying for both of them Sidharth is sitting alone on bench and all incidents come in front of his eyes sana is in pool of blood and crying miserably her hand on her belly and continuesly begging for her child safety thinking about all this his eyes filled with tears but he clear them before anybody can notice it.

Rita maa seeing all this but she can't have courage to console her son because she is thinking whatever is happened today she is also responsible...

Sidharth ki fikar ko sabhi ne pabandi ka naam diya no one want to understand his pov and now they all are facing worst day of their life.......

Ashok ji is silently sitting beside him only for his support because his dad is understanding him better without saying anything.....

Ashok ji : sab theek hoga beta bharosa rakho.....

Operation theatre door open and Dr. Is comes out along with all doctors and nurses........
Rita and ashok ji rush to them and ask Dr. Everything ok meri bahu kaise hai sneha is she fine and baby theek hai na dono plz sneha bolo na plz tum mujhe dara rhi ho........ (and Rita maa start crying miserably)

Dr. Sneha : rita stop don't cry theek hai tumhari bahu rona band karo maut k muh se bahar nikalkar aayi hai woh lekin agar dubara aisa kuch toh shayad hi main kuch kar paaun. Par thanks to God they both are safe now magar khatra abhi tak tala nhi hai sana abhi medicine effects main hai shayad kal subah tak hi hosh aaye use. Ek baar ward main shift kar de phir aap mil sakte ho.........

Dr. Sneha comes to Sidharth and keep her hand on his shoulder.

Dr. : she is fine and your baby also fine......

Listening this sid got his breath back and smile......

Sid : kya main mil sakta hu sana se?

Dr. : hmm but she is in medicine effect probably got consciousness tomorrow but you see her when nurse shift her to her ward room.... And Sidharth just come in my cabin I need to talk you about her and it's serious........