Chapter - 31

Happy international friendship day to all my readers, now my health is ok not perfect but it's okay so Thoda socha update hi de du thodi choti hai but next time nhi hogi.

First of all guy's thanks for all being with me all time, and you think why is come that thing. So my story cross 44k reads really I can't believe that meri story ko itne reads milenge so iske liye all thanks to all of you guy's. I hope main time nikalkar aap sabko apni story's ki beautiful si update doon.
And also my followers are increasing toh jo naye hai unke liye welcome guy's in sidnaaz family and mere purane members ko bhi bohot sara lovvvvvvveeeee you 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 ek baar phir se thanks meri story ko itna pyaar dene k liye. Aur meri health k liye bhi jo aapne wishes bheji uske liye bhi thankuuu.😇😇😇😇😇

Now start the story

Sidharth and shehnaaz is sitting in there room waiting for food, because sana is hungry. Suddenly sana ask again.

Sana : Sidharth ji aapne bataya nhi aapko baby abhi chahiye yaa nhi....

Sid : Shehnaaz ji first before he compleat sana cut him off....

Sana : yeh shehnaaz ji kya hai? (ask raising her one brow)

Sid : jo Sidharth ji hai woh hi shehnaaz ji hai.....

Sana :aaannnnn no plz aa.... ( sid keep his finger on her mouth).

Sid : tum mujhe sirf Sidharth hi bulaogi ab se nhi toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga samjhi (warn her) and ha yeh mat sochna ki main baby ki wajah se kuch nhi karunga, because you know me very well.......

Sana : sorry na aap plz naraz mat hoiye (and again her eyes become teary).....

Sid : sana plz baby don't cry yaar maine tumhe kuch kaha thodi hi hai tum hi ho jo mujhe gussa dilati ho, aur agar isi tarah se roti rhi toh baby bhi rotadu hi hoga tumhari tarah......
Now stop crying and listen to me (take her hand in his and caress) Sana honestly first jab doctor ne bataya tha that you are expecting, that time or i said I'm till now over the sky. Mujhe aisa laga ki just got everything....

But my mind stop when I realise what you want now? If you are not ready? You want first priority for your career? And most important things your medical history is not good baby so I want to just you can't bare all the pain so we don't need to carry on with this news, but in my inner side my heart is start bleeding when those words come out from my mouth, some type of knife is piercing my heart....

Honestly I'm not in condition to take any decision but doctor and mom said that you are the one who is going to the main person who is facing all the problems and feel the changes in your body and suffering all time. So it's you who gonna take decisions baby whatever you decide we will just stay by your side all family members just want you to be safe healthy and happy. (and squiz her hand in assuring her).......

Her eyes is now not want to stop from falling tears, sids one glare she try to stop crying and ask him in quivering voice.

Sana : mujhe sach main nhi pata main kaise kar paungi Sidharth but " i want my baby in my life aap doge na mera saath main sach main khayaal rakhna sikh lungi par mujhe yeh chahiye aur main apni health bhi sambhal lungi, I promise" (she pinch her throat)......

Sidharth is beyond happy listening this and he scooped her in his embrace and said " sana tumhe nahi pata ki main kitna khush hun" ( his eyes is also fill with happy tears but wipe them before she notice. Because men is trying to hide their weak point and show that how strong they are) now I'm over the top listening this but, now you are listen and obey whatever I say to you. Without argument and also mom also........