Chapter - 16

Rita introduced sana to the lady doctor and they all are settled on sofa doctor sees sana and said " manana padega Rita tumhari bahu bohot khubsurat hai, Sidharth is so lucky jo use itani sunder biwi mili hai" sana smile shyly and lowered her head.

Rita maa: sana bachche yeh hamari family doctor aur meri aur Pammi ki best friend hai hum sab bachpan se ek dusre ko jaante h........
Dr. Sneha  meri bahu khubsurat hai, kyunki uski mamma bhi itani hi khubsurat hai..... Tumhe pata h yeh Pammi ki beti hai.......

Dr. Sneha : kya rita yeh Pammi ki beti h? Par Pammi toh Australia main shift ho gai thi saalo pehle, then how is it possible........

Rita : sneha woh ek lambi kahani hai.. Kabhi ek saath bethkar baat karenge filhal meri beti ko check kro she had fever......... Uske husband ka das baar call aa chuka hai, mom sana kaisi hai? Doctor n kya kaha, usko fever kyun hai....... Said at huffing.....

They both are laugh and say well agar itna pareshaan karega toh fever hi hoga naa.... And wink at sana......

Sana go in bonkers listening their teasing talk and also her face is gone red in embarrassment.......

Dr. Sneha : sana plz bed par jakar let jaao i will check you ok.....

Wo mom main theek hun aap rehne dijiye na ple..... She stop in middle when Rita maa glare her and said beta health k saath no compromise ok, no go and lay down on bed....

Dr. Sneha : rita if you don't mind give us some alone time, she is not feeling good you know what i mean..

Ya sure sneha you check her and plz be careful she is so shy in these type of thing so acche se check karna and main tab tak tere liye breakfasts prepare karwaati hun...... Itani subah sort notice pr jo aai hai..... Rita maa said and retired from there giving them privacy......

Sana quietly lay on bed and her heart is pounding, and she thinks don't know what doctor check and ask her........

Dr. Sneha comes to sana and said to her......

Sana beta sharmaane ki koi jarurt nhi hai.. Jo bhi punchu uska sahi sahi jawab dena ok.... And she first check her fever and than ask her something jisko sunkar sana k hosh ud jaate hai and she feels really shy for talking about her intimate night with her husband.....

Dr. Sneha : beta Yeh koi sharmaane waali baat nhi hai. Sabke saath hota hai so be free and tell me are you feeling pain when you walk or blood comes out from you down there......

Sana gathered some courage and nod her head in yes....

Dr. : so beta I have to check you there I hope you cooperate, don't be shy from me beta you know na never ever hide things from your doctor and your husband "so let me check if there not any kind of wound" be relax okay.....

Sana right now feeling so weird because now someone else going to see her like that, but what she have to do so she nodes her head in yes and slowly pulled her saari up, till her thighs........

Dr. Give her assurance that she don't need to be shy and checked her downside after checking she give a smile to sana....... And said to her that she can fix her saari her checkup is done....

Dr. : sana don't be shy I know this is your first time so you feel pain sometimes when you both do your romance and by the time your body accept it and pain is decrease....... And ha your husband is very careful towards you he really cares you after his deed said at winking on her.....

Sana make a confusing face and ask ammmm aap kya Keh rhi hai I can't understand.......

Doctor patted her cheeks and said to her you can understand by the time and yaa he is really good guy just give him some time to understand yourself OK....... There is your medicine and this ointment apply this in downside and be relax the blood stain is coming because your wall get cuts it will be fine in two or three days..... If any problem than call me.....

Aur ha yeh baat hamare hi beech rahegi our secret you know doctor never share their patient privacy..... And last but not least plz eat food for more energy because your husband is hulk you have to be healthy for bearing his size said and go out from her room.. Making sana red as like a cherry she is now fully go in bonkers.......

As doctor come downstairs rita ji ask about her health and doctor assure her that she just be fine at morning need some rest after last night romance and they both are fits in laughter......

Sneha said I'm very happy for Sidharth he needs girl like her she is really a shy and innocent she can't even understand double meaning talks yaar bas uska khayal rakhna and Pammi se bhi milna hai yaar itani acchi bahu jo di hai Sidharth ko....

Woh toh h meri bahu arbo main ek hai flip her invisible hair........

They both chit chat for some time and Dr sneha take her leave for  hospital.....

And there sid on airport before boarding his flight called her mom to know about sana health and for her check up, and tells everyone that now he is going to board so reaching after dubai he call again and cut the call.......

Sana pov

Mamma take doctor for my check up and how embarrassing that someone now know about my husband's deed, I know she is a doctor and know everything about everyone's life but...... Privacy is privacy.

So now I'm ready after taking my medicine and breakfast going downstairs but mom strictly said no need to come down just relax for one our and after that she is done next rasm like my first rasoi.....
Marriage is not simple thing but I'm lucky to have Rita mom, dad, mama ji and mami ji they all are so caring and loving towards me like I'm a small kid they really loved me.......

Sorry kannu I can't see you right now but I am always talking to you buy our minds.... Aaj mera Pehla din aur Meine puja bhi nhi ki mom n kha ki jaruri nhi aap mandir main hi jakar unhe yaad karen you just feel them with your mind and they accept your wish and bless you, aur ab tum yahin rahogi toh dheere dheere sab samjha dungi aaj god ko rest karne do ok.. Rita maa said to sana........

After taking a nap I am come out from my room feeling extremely fresh and pain is also right now gone and there is everyone is sitting in living room and chit chat, so coming downstairs.....

I'm touched everyone's feet but dad stop me and keep his hand on my head and said betiya pair nhi chuti hain and bless me same goes mama ji and next mami ji embarrassed me and give me warm smile and put some kala teeka behind my ears and said kinni soni lag ri hai saddi nu......

Talking with everyone time is come for lunch and mom said sana bacche chalo tumse chulha pujan karna hai phir khana ban jayega....

Mami ji, mom and me all go to kitchen and perform some puja then mom said bacche tum kuch meetha bana do phir ye sab chef dekh lega ok....

But I said mom if you don't mind can I make the lunch you just tell me I will make i know cooking....

Mom said to me don't need but I insist and she said yes so now I'm going to make my first rasoi so nervous but my kannu is always help me i know......

Pov end

Now everyone is sitting and waiting for eating the food, mom and mami help me for arranging the food....
I'm going to serve but mom said now sit there everybody serve himself.....

And dad is also agreed..

So everyone eating the food but no one said nothing Sana feels that she did some mistake and no one like the food and she taste herself.......

Sana : khana toh theek hai toh kya sabko jyada teekha pasand hai because she make food little spicy...... Why no one give any reaction and think that her eyes welled up.......

And haan abhi Sid and sana ka romance nhi hai because he is busy but in next update you will meet him.........

Tadaa.................

So that's it think what are the reaction every one...

Love your family and friends and stay happy 😊 😊 😊 meet in next update...

Any mistake spare me I'm innocent na.......

Don't forget vote and comment.

Love sidnaaz forever 💕💕💕💕💕

Bye take care......

.