Characters

Sidharth khurana 27He is a well known business man lives in Mumbai and travel all over the world owner of khurana industries and hotels, hospital, school

Sidharth khurana 27
He is a well known business man lives in Mumbai and travel all over the world owner of khurana industries and hotels, hospital, school. One of the most top noch richest people handsome hunk gym boy fitness freak also don't like dieting. Ruthless and angry lava not believe in love just believe in enjoying life by hook or by crook very punctual and disciplined hate late comers. Only family matters and his worker's.

Shehnaa singhaniya 22Princess of jaipur but lives in America with her mom dad

Princess of jaipur but lives in America with her mom dad. She is pursuing her bachelor degree in fashion designing her dream she is very shy emotional and kind hearted girl believes in love and respect marriage. Never believe to disobey any one respect every person. Bubbly beautiful and perfect for every single person who dream for her.

Ashok khurana 49 lived in Mumbai
Father of sidharth khurana most successful business of khurana industries kind hearted and gentle man love his wife and son most.

Rita khurana 43
Mother of sidharth most amazing and graceful women love her only son husband and brother just perfect wife and mom and also a owner of whole khurana empire just want to see her sons wife and children. Har Maa ka sapna.

Parminder singhaniya 42
lived in Australia
Mother of shehnaaz queen of jaipur khusmizaz and pure sole always support her family and friends housewife and also a classical dancer her daughters best friend. Want to her daughter's marriage with her friends son.

Sukhavinder singhaniya 48
lived in Australia
King of jaipur and very well known business man have many rivals but always alert for family safety also friend of ashok khurana and business partners. Loves his daughter alot single scratch and ready to burn all country well known personality keep family private for security. Select groom for his daughter his friends son.

Kulbhushan malhotra 46
Mama of sidharth businessman and also manager only for his nephew because loved him so much and his sister want to keep safe him from all evil eyes and personally keep an eye on him for his security also handle his business from here lives in Canada but shifted for his nephew.

Misha singhaniya 24
Shehnaaz cousin sister and sidharth ex very cunning women jealous of sana because her beauty and intelligence want to be the princess because sana parents lived out of country and her parents take care of rajya but they don't have rights for owning them because Misha father adopted by sana granddad and he is no more now.

Baaki k characters add honge aage

Read the story and tell me how's it
Always love my sidnaaz 💞 💞 💞 💞

Guys do comment and vote and follow.

If their any mistake spare me my story also with Hindi and English language mix Okey bye 😊😊