Chapter - 18

Sukhi ji comes to khurana mention to take Shehnaaz for her pagphere. Chatting after all family members they all decide to take a leave sana and her dad all reached her house, Pammi aunty sees her and she is smiling and admiring her daughter because after marriage she looking awesome in newly wed women and her face glowing like a fresh flower kaki Maa and Pammi welcome her and they all are settled and start talking about her experience in that house.......

Sana smilingly said Maa woh sab bohot acche hai aur bilkul apni beti ki tarah pyaar karte hai aur badi Maa (kaki maa ko sana badi Maa kehti h) par mujhe aap sabki bohot yaad aai lekin mom n aur maami ji sabne bohot hi pyaar kiya...

Kaki maa lovingly kiss on her forehead and tell her that " beta aap jitni jaldi unhe samjhegi aapke liye utna hi aasan ho jayega wahan rhna phir hum se toh kabhi bhi aap mil sakti hai haina. chaliye ab aap aaram kar lijiye aap thak gayi hongi (Pammi aunty said to her).

Nodding her sana go to her temple and meet her best small brother (her kannu) and talk to him then retire to her room all smiling........

Pammi dekha kitni khush lag rhi hai (sukhi ji said to her) aur tumhe pata hai woh sab toh princess ke khane ki tareef kiye bina thak hi nhi rhe the.....

Sab log bohot khush hai aur kaha h ki jaldi hi apni bahu ko lene bhejenge sidharth ko........

Pammi : dekha maine uske chehre ki chamak hi uski khushi bata rhi hai..... Aur Rita se bhi baat hui thi usne bataya ki sana ko fever tha par doctor ne bola that she will at afternoon, aur sabse badi baat Sidharth is so caring towards her aur isiliye mujhe bohot khushi hai ki humari beti ek acche parivaar main gai hai........

Sukhi ji shukriya humari beti k liye itna accha sasural dundne k liye,.......

Pammi ji woh tumhari dost ka ghar bhi hai aur mere business partner ka bhi so sab humari princesses ka bhagya h...... (sukhi ji said smilingly) aur Sana ko internship complete karne k liye kahin dur nhi jana hai khurana's fashion designing world company main hi assist karegi woh mr. Randhava ko and he very dedicated to his work so she is now as intern start her career..........

Ashok n yeh gift diya h kyunki use khud k dam par khuch karna tha na ki humare naam par so this is his decision ki princess kahin dur na jaaye aur apna dream bhi humari aankho k saamne rehkar complete kare, aur Sidharth dubai ka project khatam karke phir designing company join karega toh dono k liye hi accha hoga......

Yeh sabse accha h, chalo ji aap bhi rest kro main sana se milkar aati hun uska favorite chocolate milk bhi dena h use,(pammi said and smile)

Sana in her room after changing her dress she decided to scroll her phone and suddenly she remember Sidharth talk so she try once her luck to pacify him and tell about that she don't have phone and calm his anger some........

She take a deep breath and dialled his number and phone is ringing but no response she tried again but it goes same and after 10 times calling him she cut the call and huffs, think that he is busy so skip the idea call him more she laid down for rest because her body is paining again like hell and she feels something is missing and restless so keep her thought aside she try to sleep...

Before she close her eyes pammi ji enter in her room and see her and smile seeing her struggle for sleep...... And said what happened baccha?

Pammi : kya hua hai baccha why are you being so restless? Pehle utho aur yeh dudh peeo your favorite with lots of chocolate, forward her glass of milk.....

Sana get up and drink her chocolate milk with bites of choco chips and said maa I miss this thank you and kissed her cheeks hard....

Pammi ji caressing her head and ask her about her day with them......