Chapter - 6

Both are families very happy to know about thier children decisions and decided to done their roka ceremony as soon as possible.

Sana pov
I am sitting in my room after mom go outside when our conversation done and that envelope it still in my hand don't know, I should open it or not but what the difference when I told my mom I am ready for this so called marriage and all so don't need to keep any doubt on them.

Just leave it just believe everything is gonaa good " fingers crossed and just praying from my kannu, plz help your bestie I need your help now much more".

On the other hand when I coming out from my room Maa, papa is talking on phone with someone....
Wait they are decided to visit India and fix my roka with him but why?

They're in so hurrying all things yaar.

Suddenly Maa call me and say Rita ji wants to talk to me....

Pov ends

Sana: hello aunty namaste kaise h aap..

Rita ji : namaste beta main bahot acchi hun, aur tumhare aane se aur bhi acchi ho jaungi.....

They talks some time and cut the call....

Ashok ji: ok so they all are coming next week and for roka ceremony and also that time we decided marriage dates as soon as possible ok Sidharth.

Who is sitting beside them because it's Sunday and all are chilling at home...

Sid : whatever dad...

Said and go to his room...

Sid pov

Mom n dad are talking her family i don't why but also wants to listen her voice but don't want to be desperate for talking to her.

Never in my life I will being restless for someone and specifically for a girl what I am thinking its all just sucks me. Sirf abhi maine uski photo dekhi h but "why my mind being so curious to know about her much more"?

It's fucking so complicated yaar but mujhe khud par control karna hoga, uski life hell jo karni h.

I want listen only my name from her mouth when I am going to fuck her senseless she is only my pleasurable toy only for me and nothing else. Just one week baby and after that you will face the real devil. (sid thinks in his mind and laugh devilishly) devil waits meeting with angle.

ONE WEEK LATER IN MUMBAI

Toh mansion ka saara kaam complete ho gaya h na. (pammi ji ask)

Sukhi ji :Arre aap phikar kyun karti ho aapki kaaki saa (she is caretaker of there mansions and hakimsa her husband they both look out there mansion in Mumbai when they leave in Australia). And Kaku saa n sab sambhal liya h. Kyunki unki princess aur unki aankho ka tara jo wanha jaa rahi h itne saalo baad.

They reach in there mansion a man come with the guards in parking area and guide the drivers to enter the car....

They all are standing In front of house door for enter but a lady stop all of them. Rukiye bai saa... And

Come out with puja thal and do the tilak all of them and welcomes with smile and tears also...

Pammi ji engulfed her in her arm and said : aap aise ro kar humara swagat karengi kaaki saa...

Nhi baisaa aap sabko itne saalo baad dekhakar aankhe bhar aayi aur yeh toh khushi k aaanshu h. Humari rani bitiya kahan h nhi dikhi abhi tak.. (kaaki said).