Chapter - 30

Thanks to all of you guy's now coming back to

IN HOSPITAL

Sid, Rita maa and maami ji waiting for sana waking up because she is still sleeping in the effect of medicine......

After some time sana wake up and trying to recognize her surroundings and her eyes fell on the people who are seeing her with concern full eyes, she tried to get up but sid stands up and go to her and what she want she move her eyes to water full jug.

She wants to drink the water because her throat is dry and her mouth taste like she swallow handful of medicines.... Sid understand her gesture and fill a glass of water and made her drink....

Once she drinks water he kept glass aside and say her for lying again but she said she wants to sit because her back is soo much in pain all because of lying in bed..........

Sana : Sidharth ji woh mujhe bethana hai. Meri back main pain ho rha hai....

Sid going to made her sit using her bed scroll in sitting position but Rita maa stop him and he realized why is she stopping....

Rita maa go to near sana and keep her hand on her head and say.

Rita maa : baccha tumhe letna padega because you got hurt on your abdomen and Dr. Said not to give pressure there for some time it hurts baba...

Sana making a pout and nodded her head but she glanced at Sidharth he looks he is lost somewhere so she ask mom. To keep her ear near her mouth.

Sana :maa yeh inka muh itna ajib kyun bana hua hai. Dr. N kuch serious bola kya mere baare main. And trying to ease out the situation.......

Rita maa : haan bola toh hai bohot serious and there is a news you need to know about and then your reaction and decision make it happy or serious so we are going at canteen for taking some juice and snacks for you need to eat something........

They leave from there assuring sid everything is gonna good.

Rita maa : we are coming back beta till than you talk to her about that ok...

Sid is nod his head and turn to sana..sitting beside her he hold her hand and ask.

Sid : how are you feeling now, is there you feel pain again? Aur jab maine tumhe mana kiya don't need to stress yourself much jo chahiye just tell me toh kya jarurat thi uthne ki bed se? Agar kuch jyada ho jata toh main kya karta han, you know how special you are for me. Abhi hum kal hi gye the yahan se aaj phir yahin hai all because of you lagata hai ab yeh tumhari favourite jagah ban gai hai......an.....sana kept her hand on his lips and cut him off.

Sana : aisa kuch bhi nahi hai meri favourite jagah nhi hai yeh, or aap kitane sawal punchate hai, main bas aapko pareshaan nhi karna chahati thi and just feel puke out so try to get up and fell on floor, and I'm all safe and sound dekha just Thoda sa pain hai bas........

Sid : sana thoda sa pain han dekha tha kitna thoda tha tum tadap rahi thi Dard se aur agar use kuch ho jata toh... He said in flow but suddenly realize.......
Sana being confused seeing his face which has some pain in his heart...

Sana : Sidharth ji main akeli giri thi na, yaa kisi chiz k upar kahin kisi chuhe par yaa cockroach par toh nahi giri amma noo meri wajah se woh mar jaate nooo, par Sidharth ji aapko unki fikar mujhse jyada hai and her eyes filled with tears.........

Sid : sana no baby aisa kuch kaha maine tum kyun itna dimaag lagati ho yaar humare ghar main chuhe kahan se aayenge, and plz stop these crying session yaar and I'm not talking about them I'm talking about this.....

He kept his hand on her abdomen area and carres it softly.

Sana frown and sad my tummy Yeh kyu mar jayega agar kuch hoga toh sabse pahle main marung......... Sid keep her mouth shut with his hands and glare her.