Chapter - 17

So how's my all readers after your response I decided to give you update soon so there is that. And yaa thanks to all who have voted and comment its really a huge boost to every writer so plz continue your love shower on me and respect every writer work because it's take much effort to make write good.
😊 😊 😊 😊
And once again thanks all my readers to loving my story any mistakes spare your writer's.... 🙏🙏

Now let's start the story next episode

AT DINNING TABLE

When everyone start to eat the food they all are just forget to give their response to her and glued themselves in eating and realising the food. Some time after Rita maa sees that sana lowerd her head and sobbing so she panics and get up from her seat goes to her and ask if she Allright or having any pain so sana denied her and ask mom food is not good sorry i'm never make food at home but just sometimes when festival and her mind wants to make so she make the food and start crying........

Ashok ji and mama ji and mami ji realised that they are so involve in eating the food and forget about telling her that how is tasty food is that..... And they start to laugh and sana seeing them with her teary eyes rita Maa clears her face and say.......

Rita maa : mera shona baccha khana bohot tasty hai hum sab bas usko khane main itna kho gaye ki tumhe batana bhi hai sorry for that beta.

Ashok ji and mama mami ji also apologise at the same time. And said in unison sana bacche the food is awesome and agar Sidharth hota yahan abhi toh we sure he is skip his diet food, but when he will come we tease him sure and everyone said yes.

So aaj itna tasty khana khakr mera to man ab bhi nhi bhara par pet n jawab de diya. Said mama ji and mami ji start laughing....

Rita maa: sana beta yeh lo for your first rasoi gift and handed her a beautiful box...

Sana denied mom mujhe nhi chahiye maine apne parivar k liye khana banaya hai jaisa main maa aur papa k liye banati hun.... Au.... Ashok ji intrup her and said beta toh yeh humari beti ka hi gift hai aur yeh ritual hota hai Pehli rasoi ka gift hum apni bhu ko dete hi h toh le lo aur don't say no kyunki abhi sab tumhe gift denge.....

Mami ji: han aur main bhi toh nahi toh bilkul mat bolna....

Rita maa :lo baccha kholo isse, sana opens the box and there is a beautiful necklace set with bengles, bajuband and a beautiful diamond studed waist chain they all are so heavy and it's seems so antic but looking royal......

Sana mom yeh bohot jyada nhi hai...

Rita maa : beta yeh humari pushtani parampara hai ki nayi bahu ko diya jata hai saas k jariye toh ab yeh tumhara h. Thoda purana hai par yeh tumhari great grand mom ka hai. Agar tumhe pasand nhi toh hum ise modify karwa denge...

No mom it's beautiful aur isme unka aashirwaad hai aur emotion bhi toh mujhe yeh aise hi pasand hai aur plz yeh aap apne paas hi rakhiye jab mujhe jarurat hogi main aapse maang lungi plz sana said with puppy eye's.....

Rita mom nods in yes...

Now my turn mami ji said giving sana beautiful gold and diamond studed kada which made by unic designs and said yeh mere sid ki woti ka hai aur meri beti k liye she takes out another box and there is a beautiful earrings made by diamond and platinum....... Yeh maine meri beti k liye banwaya tha but woh kabhi bhagwan n di hi nhi toh tbse maine.....stop in middle and her eyes welled up she clears her eyes and said tb se......

Bas isi intezaar main thi ki mera Sidharth kab shaadi karega aur dekho rab n inni soni bahu di hai jo meri beti hai..... Aur no rona maami thodi emotional ho jaati hai par inn aakhon main aanshu acche nhi hai.... Said wiping sana tears.