Chapter - 24

Sab acchha chale toh phir baat hi kya ho magar aisa hota nahi hai, life main utaar chadaaw aana jaruri hai unn rishto ko aur majbut banane k liye kuch aisa hi ek pal aaya Sidharth aur sana ki life main last few months, " ek galatfhami inko aaj Iss mod par le aai ki inka ab ek saath dikhana hi band ho gya hai"......

Inki durio ki wajah jaanne chalte hai......

Flashback

Sidharth aur shehnaaz dono ek dusare k saath puri tarah comfortable ho chuke the they can't live without each other for a minute, but they don't know what is this called attrection or love they just happy with themselves........

Sana joins her office again and sid also go there for important work sometimes, Mr randhawa is leading sana and he is empressed with her hard work........

He whenever praises sana for her work sid feel proud but same time jealous and it's spoil his mood all because his possessiveness so he not go there for his reasons but they miss each other.........

Last month they both are ready to attend a party ashok and Rita ji also join them they all left for the party, they reached at venue and sana join ashok ji and Rita maa sid join their some business people who are eagerly waiting for talk to him........

He talk all of them but also noticed that all males are drooling over his wife who is looking drop dead gorgeous in her sleeveless and deep back design blows and black net saree which giving her a hot and marvelous look, sid is controlling his inner desires from home but now all males eyes on her its filing ghee in fire.........

And he is loss his control to fix his anger he goes to bar counter and start drinking Sana see that and feel wired so she think talk to him..... But before she talk him a girl comes to sid and hug him tightly.......

( this girl is sids college friends or you can say she is his one night stand shreya)

Sana : yeh ladki kon hai, but she is beautiful. Said in herself

Sidharth become some tipsy and when that girl hug him he feels wired and jerk her slightly......

Hey what the hell..... He stopped in middle.......
Sid :shreya its you how long yaar, I have never thought I will she you again.....

Shreya : yes it's me, even i never thought thought that we will meet again. Just forget it tell me maine suna you are now married man. Hmmm so how's your wife she is hot chick like me or she is some random girl.......

Sid in jokingly said you are awesome and my wife is not like you like a hot chick and everyone is ready for fuck you everytime.. Said to her winking on her.

Sana is hearing all thing she feels so low about herself and it's make a huge burden on her that her husband is not like her she is just a burden on him he is not even introduced her in this party
All because of her dressing sense and she goes from there all crying.....

Sid didn't noticed it and then he said to shreya : my wife is a angle and you even can't touch her shadow in comparing yourself she is a devine beauty understand.......

Shreya : hey sid I'm just joking yaar why are you getting angry, khair chodo lets enjoy tonight with me apni biwi ko bhul jaao aaj just you, me and our last time fun what say..... Said tressing her fingers on his face to chin.......