Couples Bake Off

Sidemen Uploaded:
|
SIDEMEN COUPLES BAKE OFF

Sidemen Uploaded:|SIDEMEN COUPLES BAKE OFF

-

The video starts playing: it's an in-person intro that the viewers can visually see, all seven boys lined up in a kitchen with Josh in the middle. All of the boys stand around him, three on each side of him. He has JJ, Tobi and Harry on the screen's left (his right) and Simon, Vik and Ethan on the screen's right (his left).

"Hello! As you may have noticed," Josh leans forward with his words, bends at the waist briefly before standing straight, his hands clasped together after a singular clap, "we are in a kitchen, today. A very nice kitchen, I might add."

As Josh continues with the intro to the video, the boys beside him descend into hushed whispers, looking around themselves and verbally admiring the facilities they have rented out for the video.

"It's been a while since we last did a baking video, hasn't it boys?" Josh asks, to the boys rather than to the camera. The other Sidemen nod in agreement, since their last baking video was the Halloween one almost a year ago, now. "For this one, there is no specific theme - you could argue, however, that the theme for this video is love, since the boys are going to be working with their partners!"

All of them, together, cheer in some manner, many of them raising their arms in the air, big smiles of surprise evident on their faces.

"Well, I do like this idea, I must say." Harry says as he makes a show of leaving his spot and walking over to his boyfriend, perfectly at ease even when Simon's arms come up to wrap around him, pulling him sideways against the taller man's chest. There are words gently murmured in Harry's ear, though the matter of what words is kept a secret to the fans. Simon kisses Harry's cheek before the camera focuses on someone else.

Vik, from his spot standing beside Simon, blinks. Twice. He vaguely resembles a meerkat with the way his head shoots up minutely, his neck stretching, looking around as if searching for confirmation. "Oh, are we moving now? Don't mind if I do, then!"

With that, he shuffles his way over to his own boyfriend, greeting Tobi with a soft shoulder bump, nudging him in greeting before Tobi's arm comes up to wrap around him easily.

Meanwhile, JJ is too busy staring slack-jawed at one of the cameras to truly comprehend the fact that his friends have moved from their original positions.

"For real?" He asks of the camera, almost as if the camera holds all of the answers - or the viewers on the other side of it, bewilderingly. His voice, as he pronounces the words, is high-pitched, and is again when he turns to Josh. "We're actually going with our boyfriends? There's not gonna be like a switch, is there? 'Cause that's mean."