20 VS 1 ~ Minishaw

I wrote Minishaw for this idea I had, simply because of the jealousy aspect. I feel like of all the ships with Harry, Minishaw has (one of) the highest natural jealousy rate(s). (Also, jealous Simon >>>)

I know the majority of these oneshots have been Minishaw so if you have any requests for the other ships let me know.

-Self-harm (vaguely).

Simon doesn't know why, how, the others have Harry doing this again.

As if last time wasn't enough; they wanted him to do it again.

Only this time, instead of twenty women, it was twenty guys.

~~~

"Alright, Harry, ask him-"

~~~

Harry sighs, his face going pink - heating up - as he registers what JJ has just asked him to do. He attempts a careless smile at the man standing in front of him, but it doesn't really come anywhere near that.

"If I asked you to batter my sausage - would you batter my sausage?" He asks the man (Tim, possibly), grimacing as he does so.

The reply is almost immediate.

"Only if you batter my sausage first."

And Tim is grinning, wide and playful with a hint of something else.

~~~

The other five are laughing, so loud and free Simon feels he should be laughing too. But he doesn't find this situation funny, at all.

If it was someone else in Harry's place, then he'd probably be as coherent as the rest of them, but it is Harry, so he's not.

Instead he's sat bolt upright in his space on one of the two sofas, face faux-interested and eyes pretend-bright.

~~~

"Ask him if he likes it up the bum."

"JJ! Bro, you can't just ask that. You're not turning this video into a porno." Tobi warns, sending Ethan into another round of laughter, his face red. He'd been gasping for breath just before that, trying to settle himself.

"Harry." Simon says, finally speaking after being quiet for so long. "Ask him how much he thinks he could care for you."

The question seems light enough, to Simon, but the tone in which he says it causes the room to go tense.

Ethan has stopped cackling, Josh's eyebrows are twitched downwards: they're all waiting for an answer. (They all know the question runs far deeper than a silly video idea. This could descend into real serious business.)

The man, Simon doesn't know his name, gives an answer that irritates Simon to the max. 'A lot' is not good enough, not for his Harry. Especially not compared to what Simon can give him.

Does give him.

~~~

Harry stands there, eyes screwed shut in a manner that seems almost painful. His hands shake briefly, but then he holds them over his eyes and presses down. With that, the shaking is successfully hidden, though it's still obvious to anyone who looks that he's very nervous.