Commotion ~ Wroetobehz

Requested by emweraldwarr.

"You up for buying next round, Ethan?" Simon asked, a large grin on his face as he asked for the entire group. It was only an hour into drinking, but he'd drank so much already that he didn't feel very far off being completely gone.

"Yeah, yeah, course, mate," Ethan waved his friend off dismissively, "just gotta pop to the loo, first."

Ethan stood up with a hiccup, chuckling loudly over nothing and tripping on the leg of his stool. As he turned to head for the toilet, he clamped a hand down onto JJ's shoulder for balance.

He hobbled off drunkenly, away from their overcrowded table, still laughing to himself heartily, his shoulders jumping up and down with his cackles. A hand clutched at his stomach, pressed against it tightly; his face had been pink since three drinks in, and it was still steadily growing darker.

~~~

"Shit, sorry, mate!" Harry yelped, his face flushed with a light, inebriated hue.

Tobi watched on with restrained horror as a large, clearly drunk - though not as drunk as Harry - man rose from his seat, his face very, in Tobi's opinion, murderous.

The man loomed over Harry's trembling, bent form, glaring angrily as Harry fussed over the girl he had been sat with, before.

"It's alright, darling. What's a night out without booze spilt down ya, aye?" The girl joked cheerily, her eyes bright and her smile kind.

Harry continued to fret over her top, still holding his new glass of alcohol - though it was near empty, now.

Harry, from where the group was sat, looked (quite majorly) overwhelmed. In his hand he held a napkin he had just pulled from a dispenser on a nearby table.

Vik winced when Harry started using it to wipe at the girl's top, looking red-faced even in the low lighting of the bar.

Harry started rambling, then, by the looks of it.

Josh stood up, heading straight for the tiny gathering of people, stepping to the sound of Harry's nervous laughter.

As he approached them, the words that met Josh's ears stirred anxiety deep in his belly.

"Stop touching her boobs, man! That's my fucking girlfriend you're molesting."

Josh didn't like the dangerous edge to the man's words.

Harry sputtered, his scared eyes wide. He stuttered over his speech before eventually blurting out, "But I'm gay!" In a fearful, high-pitched voice.

The girl, whether because she was slightly tipsy, or not, seemed less bothered about the whole situation than the guy she was with - her boyfriend. She even cooed at Harry as he gripped the napkin between his hands, held to his chest securely.

Harry still looked panicked.

Josh tried to step in, then; he tried to diffuse the tension caused by the glowering mountain of a man squished between a sticky round table and an uncomfortable bar stool.

When Josh's attempt didn't work, the other boys felt drawn in - they started heading over in a quick, one after the other sequence. Until their entire group was gathered around the rowdy man and the commotion he had created.