Never Have I Ever ~ Wroetobehz

-Mentioned/implied sex.

"Never have I ever," Simon paused, several chuckles making their way past his lips, "been the loudest during sex."

JJ's jaw dropped, his eyes staring intently at the phone in Simon's hand.

"Bro, no way does it say that."

Simon looked over at JJ, nodding hurriedly. "It does, look." At that, he walked over to Freezy and shoved his phone in front of his face, as he was the one sitting closest to him.

Freezy checked the screen over, letting out a loud laugh as he nodded.

"It does, it really does."

Freezy started laughing even harder as he noticed Vik, sat still with his paddle raised shyly. On it, the word NEVER stood out against the red background in big, bold letters.

"Oh, are we doing this, okay, okay." Lux said, sniggering quietly to himself as he held up his paddle, the word NEVER visible to everyone facing his general direction.

Gradually, the others began to raise their paddles too, a sly comment here and there.

As it was just him and Tobi who still hadn't held up their paddles, Harry slowly did so with his own, his face hot and red. His neck was sweating, too.

At first, no one noticed, as he held the paddle a bit lower than the others did. Plus, most of them were busy trying to coax Tobi into it.

Tobi had a massive grin on his face. He went to raise his straight after Vik had, but then he decided it would be fun to drag it out a little bit longer.

"Eyo, Harry's is fucking green."

Harry seemed to try and shrink in on himself as all eyes in the room turned on him. He had a feeling at least one of the cameras was zooming in right now. Either on his blushing face, or on the big, white letters spelling I HAVE.

Suddenly, Ethan's laugh, like cackles, resounded around the room, loud and breathless.

Harry scowled, his face hot, gripping the paddle tightly against his torso.

"Shut up, Behz."

That seemed to only make Ethan laugh harder and, without thinking, Harry threw his paddle across the room, purposely just skimming Ethan.

"Man, I love this. Sidemen shoots always have the juicy gossip." Freezy said, and then Ethan was on the floor, clutching at his stomach and wheezing.

Harry sat there - definitely not pouting - with his arms crossed. At this point, his face had cooled to a soft pink, so it wasn't so bad at least.

"Okay, okay," Simon's own laughs broke his speech, but he was able to get himself together enough to finish his sentence. "Ethan get up, it's the next question."

Simon gave everyone about a minute to calm themselves, waiting for Ethan to stand up and take his seat again.

"Never have I ever-"

"Wait! Sorry, sorry." Harry yelled, interrupting Simon. Everyone then watched him stand and jog across the room, heading over to Ethan seemingly.

"My paddle." He said in answer, pointing around Ethan in a vague hand movement.

Before he could get there however, Ethan had snatched the paddle up, holding it away from Harry.

"Etthhaaann," Harry whined, making grabby hands for the paddle.

"What, Bog?"

"Give it."

Randolph, who had elected to just sit and watch for a little bit, decided to speak up.

"I can see it, you know."

Lux, confused, furrowed his eyebrows, turning to look at Randy next to him.

"Can see what?" He asked

"Harry being the loudest."

Harry clamped his mouth shut, about to ask for the paddle again. He didn't trust his voice to not come out as a whine again.

Ethan's eyebrows jumped once, up towards his forehead as a smirk grew across his face.

"Hear that, Bog?"

Harry nodded slightly, inching closer to Ethan and leaning across the bar between them.

"Ah!" Harry jumped at the table, hitting his hip bones on the side and flapping his arms at Ethan.

"Ethan, please."

Simon grinned, turning to Josh sat on the opposite side of him to Freezy.

"He's really helping his case, isn't he?"

"Just give me the paddle!" Harry jumped at the counter again, despite the throbbing pain in his hip bones. If it wasn't for JJ blocking his way around the table, he would have already gone around it.

"Say please." Ethan laughed.

Instead, Harry hmphed loudly, letting out a frustrated growl (some long, dramatic grr sound) as he stomped back to his seat next to Vik.

"Next question, yeah?"

Simon simply shrugged, unlocking his phone and bringing up the question again. He couldn't help a little giggle.

"Never have I ever, had sex with a member of the Sidemen."

Before anyone could show their paddles, JJ raised his hand in question.

"You don't have to raise your hand, but yes, JJ; what is it?"

With all eyes on him, JJ sat up straighter, putting on a posh accent as he spoke.

"Does masturbating count?"

Simon shook his head, as did several others, the duh going unspoken but heavily implied.

"No."

Seven bright red paddles were lifted into the air, followed quickly by a singe green one.

"Ethan, who ya fucked?!"

With all of the attention on Ethan, Harry breathed a sigh of relief.

Vik turned to face Harry, smiling softly as he handed over his paddle and allowed Harry to hold it up long enough for the camera to catch. His head tilted to the side in bemusement when he realised the red side was facing outwards.

Harry smiled timidly as he caught Vik's questioning gaze, shrugging.

Vik grinned.

"So who's lying then? It ain't me and you've all said no." Simon said, leaning his weight onto his arms where they rested stretched out in front of him, hands on the podium.

Ethan suddenly grinned, getting up from his seat and heading towards Vik and Harry, taking Harry's paddle with him.

When he reached the two, he took Vik's paddle from Harry, gave it him back and then placed Harry's own into his hands. He then twisted it so the others could clearly see the writing. As they had before, big, bold letters stood out, green on white. I HAVE.

Ethan ran back to his seat, practically cackling. All the while, Harry's face began to heat again as he realised what Ethan had just done.

Let the uproar begin, Ethan thought. He blew Harry a kiss; perhaps only to annoy him.