Deepthroat Spray ~ Minishaw (2/7)

-Smut, Dom/Sub dynamics.

Harry inhaled deeply through his nose, lips tight around his friend's dick. The inhale was a way for him to get some air in, as well as to brace himself for what he was about to do next.

A beat, and then Harry was lowering himself until his nose brushed the hair at the base of Simon's dick.

Harry was the one with a dick nudging the back of his throat, deepthroating it, and yet Simon was the one who choked.

"Jesus - fuck, Harry."

Harry swallowed, mind conflicted, and Simon's body spasmed.

"Since when could you - oh shit - do this?"

Harry didn't reply verbally, only shrugged his shoulders, sucking sharply before pulling back slightly.

Simon gasped, eyes alight with wonder. "The- the thing. You used that spray, didn't you?"

For that, Harry deepthroated him again as praise. A sort of nonverbal well done, Simon, you figured it out.

~~~

"So," Simon said, face still flushed from his recent orgasm. "You used the deepthroat spray?"

Harry blushed, which was odd considering what he'd just done.

"Er, yeah, yeah I did."

Simon pursed his lips, thoughtful. His silence seemed to put Harry on edge.

Finally, he said, "It was hot."

~~~

Simon hasn't seen the 'special spray' (as JJ and Ethan have come to call it when subtly trying to fluster Harry) since the day it was gifted. Hadn't even really heard about it since then, not until yesterday night, when Harry - fuck, yesterday night when Harry deepthroated him.

Harry couldn't deepthroat. That was a fact; one they'd all tried to disprove many times over the years. But, he really just - couldn't. He flushed, eyes fluttering, gagging up a storm until the receiver of the blowjob either pulled him off of them or backed away.

(Well, usually they did. Sometimes they didn't. JJ rarely ever did.)

But even after yesterday - after Harry's display of his new talent - Simon still hasn't seen the deepthroat spray in person. It's been over two months, at least.

Simon could not be blamed for his need to see it (use it?). Not after yesterday's events.

~~~

Deepthroat Man. Yes, yes, that was right. Harry was Deepthroat Man. He was really living up to his name, too.

(Simon, in the throes of passion, had to be careful not to accidentally moan that instead of Harry's actual name. Who knew how that would go.

It would probably end with a pink-faced, panting Harry either way. No matter whether the mix-up aroused, angered, or upset him. Still, Simon had to avoid it at all costs.

Though he did love when Harry got like that. They all did.)

~~~