Future ~ Minishaw

This fic idea originally belonged to spacedvst, so this is for her.

Includes some implied anxiety, as well as some deep fear.

Let it be known that the Sidemen were absolute idiots.

Simon couldn't remember whose idea it was, but someone had suggested visiting a 'real haunted house' in order to 'prove what a load of bullshit it is'.

So here the Sidemen were, stood outside of a supposedly haunted house, listening to JJ shout at a camera whilst some of them tried not to convey how absolutely terrified they are.

"-AND SIMON HAD THIS T E R R I F I C IDEA TO COME AND CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. AND, FOR YOU GUYS, WE'RE GONNA DO IT. WE'RE GONNA D I E."

"Jide, mate, what are you doing? Tone it down, lad. You're gonna make Harry piss himself." Ethan interrupted, stopping JJ from continuing and drawing everyone's gaze over to Harry.

Harry didn't notice anyone's eyes on him, too busy shuffling side to side nervously, his hands in his pockets.

Simon, since he was stood the closest to Harry, lifted his hand to place it comfortingly onto his friend's shoulder, only for it to pause in mid-air as he realised what JJ had just said.

"What do you mean it was my idea? My ideas are shit, but they're not this shit."

JJ only shrugged, his nonplussed face irritating Simon.

"I was told it was your idea."

"Well, it wasn't." Simon snapped.

JJ shrugged again, holding his hands up in surrender as he did.

Awkwardly, Josh pushed himself into the conversation by clapping once and saying, "Right, on we go. Follow me lads." He turned so that he was facing the house, strolling forward before even checking if any of the others were following him.

Having been startled back into reality by Josh's clap, Harry ran after the oldest, figuring if this was something he had to do then it was better to get it over with.

Vik, as soon as Harry rushed forward, cheerily followed behind them, dragging an intrigued Ethan in his wake.

The other three followed begrudgingly.

"My fucking idea he says," Simon muttered, too quiet for any of the others to catch.

~~~

Okay, so apparently this giant mansion wasn't actually a house. What appeared to be a giant mansion on the outside, looked to be some sort of dodgy torture facility on the inside.

"This place is whack."

Tobi paused in his step, turning to look at JJ with a blank face.

"Whack, he says."

Tobi then kept walking.

~~~

"Yo, this place is creepy." Simon whispered, his shoulders curled in as he tried to squeeze through a tight corridor, entering a poorly lit room on the other side.

He paused in the doorway to get a full room tour on camera, turning the lens back on himself when he was finished.

As he roamed the room, Simon slowly grew more and more creeped out by its contents. For some reason, he kept to the outskirts of the room, a single finger always touching an object, grazing over them lightly as he walked.