Cookies ~ Minishaw

Based on an idea from spacedvst.

Harry groaned quietly, not wishing to wake the sleeping body next to him. Everyone knew how pissy he could get when woken from his sleep.

Since Harry didn't feel like tossing and turning hopelessly for another hour, he decided to just get out of bed. After a split-second thought, he decided to head for the kitchen.

Once there, he paused in the middle of the room, the backs of his hands facing up as he held them out at waist level, slightly to the sides.

"What to do, what to do?"

He did a slow spin, eyes darting up and down as he inspected the kitchen for ideas.

When his eyes landed on a certain cupboard, he started literally bouncing, feeling a swell of excitement hit him.

"Ah, I know! I know!"

With that, he rushed over to the cupboard, swinging it open and pulling out what he knew he needed; flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda, vanilla extract, chocolate chi- he couldn't reach the fucking chocolate chips.

"Simon ya bastard. Put the fucking chocolate up high why don't you."

Now, Harry wasn't the tallest, but he wasn't exactly super short. And this chocolate was placed so strategically out of place, just a shelf too high from what he could reach on his tip toes.

"Why the fuck are these cupboards so high anyway?" He asked, jumping again for the packet of chocolate and failing miserably.

"Because I like to watch you struggle." Came a voice from behind him, causing Harry to stop and turn, a pout on his lips and cheeks pink.

He pointed behind himself grumpily.

"Get them down!"

"Mhm, and what do I get out of it?"

"A chance to keep your fucking balls."

See, Harry's words both sounded and were aggressive, but the angry kitten look wasn't scaring anybody.

Simon shrugged, feigning nonchalance as he walked over to the cupboard, casually reaching up an arm and bringing down the packet of milk chocolate chips.

As Harry reached for it, Simon pulled his arm back and smirked.

"What do we say?"

Harry narrowed his eyes, snatching the packet from his boyfriend and turning towards where he'd left the other ingredients. "Thank you." He muttered reluctantly.

"Aw, you're welcome Harry." Simon said teasingly, roughling Harry's hair before going to fetch the eggs, seeing Harry had already grabbed the butter and - salt, he'd grabbed salt. Why?

"Right, what are we making?"

Harry paused where he was, bent over with a large plastic bowl held loosely in his grip.

He turned to Simon, his face confused. "We?"

"Well, your noisy arse just woke me up from my lovely sleep, so yes, we."

"Oh, right," Harry straightened himself, bringing the bowl over to where Simon stood by the ingredients. "Erm, cookies. We're making cookies."

Simon nodded in acceptance, going to wash his hands. "Never made cookies before."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Harry assured, glad that Simon was facing away from him so he couldn't see his doubtful expression.

Harry turned when he heard Simon approaching him, ready to give out the first instruction when he paused. Where he got it from, Harry didn't know, but Simon was wearing a white apron. Never mind the fact that they didn't own any aprons, this one said 'This cook has a massive cock' with each o being a different style of egg.