Proposals ~ Minishaw, Behzksi, Vobi

Sidemen Uploaded:
|
SIDEMEN CHEAP VS EXPENSIVE PROPOSALS

Sidemen Uploaded:|SIDEMEN CHEAP VS EXPENSIVE PROPOSALS

-

The video starts playing: the screen is dark, black, at first, but within seconds Harry's voice can be heard through headphones. His voice is loud, abrupt, as he greets the viewers with a quick, "Subscribe, thanks!"

Ethan can suddenly be heard in the background, as if he's hovering over Harry's shoulder. He must get quite close to the mic, because when he whispers, "What he said," his voice is hush and sultry, as if he's whispering in your ear rather than in Harry's.

The video segways quickly, a clip of all seven of the boys flashing on screen. The clip is short; fast paced and brief. It's Josh who does the intro, this time, greeting the viewers before he explains the premise of the video. The intro is quick, not because the boys purposely rush it, but because the idea is simple... easy to understand, for most.

"So, the boys have been split in to two teams of three. Each member of the two teams has been paired with a member of the other team. Throughout the video, those pairs will get a chance to propose to one another. The two other members of their team will act as their wingmen- their support system, if you will. Each team is given a budget, one bigger than the other." Josh nods as he says the next words, "Hence the title of this video."

The entire time Josh is talking, the boys can be seen messing around behind him, their hands all over each other. When Josh continues speaking after a small digestion pause (giving the viewers the time to process what is about to happen in this video), it's with Harry draped across his back, both of his arm's around Josh's body with his head resting on the older man's shoulder. Josh looks completely at ease in his friend's loose hold, his facial expression way beyond not bothered.

"What's the teams, then, Josh?" Vik asks brightly from his spot beside Josh on the tarmac, swaying (more so than bouncing) on the balls of his feet.

Josh claps his hands together, making Harry jump behind him. His friend's reaction causes him to smile, which he takes no steps to hide. "Right. Harry, Vik, to my left, please. Simon, Tobi, to my right."

Simon and Tobi move without any complaints from either of them, smiling at each other and hugging once they're in the correct position. It's wholesome, if anything.

Vik, similarly, follows Josh's command with little but a, "Alrighty then," said, which contrasts Harry's initial reaction to the request.

Harry can be seen muttering something in Josh's ear before he separates himself from the taller man, not looking all too happy. He practically stomps his way over to Vik, who is easily successful in cheering Harry up.

"Yes, Harry! What a team we'll be." Vik is all smiles as he leans up to whisper in Harry's ear, whatever it is he says immediately turning the other's frown upside down.