Deepthroat Spray ~ Wroetojzl (6/7)

-Sensory issues.

"No." Tobi says, voice stern as he bats Harry's hand away.

Harry whines, bottom lip jutted out in a dramatic pout.

"No." Tobi says again, eyes narrowed at his friend. Before Harry can try again, Tobi pops another Squashie into his own mouth.

"Tooobiiii."

Tobi grins around his mouthful of Squashie, "Haaarrryyy," he mimics.

Harry stops pouting, his eyebrows furrowed as he frowns.

"You're evil."

Tobi raises a single eyebrow, chewing exaggeratedly on another Squashie.

"An evil, evil, man." Harry mutters.

Tobi cackles.

~~~

Harry inhales through his nose, refusing to exhale as he keeps his mouth closed. He waited until the familiar burning sensation set in. He is just on the cusp of overwhelming sensitivity before he finally lets out a breath against Tobi's thigh.

Tobi frowns, concerned, as he feels the puff of hot breath that is stuttered against his skin. The heat passes through the thin material of his shorts easily, a tingling sensation warming him.

"Harry," he whispers gently, voice soft as his hand travels to the fluffy butterscotch strands of hair. He combs through it with his fingers, an unconcious comfort to himself more than a conscious support for Harry. "Please, don't do that."

Harry hums in acknowledgement, trying his best to do as Tobi says.

Yet, less than a minute later, he's doing the same thing, again.

And again. Again.

(Inhale, ten beats. Allow the staggering feeling to settle in for half a second before exhaling. Repeat five seconds later.)

Again.

"Bog; don't. Please."

"Sorry."

Harry does that sometimes, agree to one thing but do another. But it's only really when the promise relates to his own health in some way.

Five minutes later, Tobi is pulled away from his concentration on the TV by the feeling of blunt teeth scraping faintly against his thigh. Tobi, hand still in Harry's hair, presses his thumb against the back of Harry's head in response to the light nibbling he can feel through his shorts.

It's not what Tobi had meant, but Harry takes the action as Tobi's warning for him to stop, so he does.

Two minutes later, he's back to withholding his breath.

Tobi sighs, upset.

(But what else can he do?)

~~~

(A lot. Tobi can do a lot; especially when it comes to his friends and family. A certain group of six boys, in particular.)

"What's this?" Harry asks, his head tilted to one side in bewilderment.

"A necklace." Tobi says plainly, as if Harry can't see that.

"But it's rubber."

"Silicone." Tobi elaborates.