"Zyada khush mat hoiye. Naveen Bhai ko ek se bachna hai. Par aap... apko to 6 aise soldiers se bachna hai." (Don't be so happy. Naveen Bhaiya needs to protect himself against one. But you... you have to deal with all 6 of them.) Ria chided Raj.

"Are unki to har saza mujhe kabool hai." (I am willing for their every punishment) Saying this, Raj gave a small smile remembering his time with his cadets and the laughters that they shared. 

Naveen just said one line, "Dekhna chahega unhe?" (Want to see them?)

Raj just looked at him like a child who was offered his favorite chocolate, "Nahi... mujhe dar hai... main jinhe dekhunga wo mere cadets na ho kar army ke captain dikhe to?" (No... I am afraid that the ones I'll see won't be my cadets but the captains of the army.)

"Ruk, main abhi ata hu." (Wait, I'll be right back.) Saying this, Naveen went to fetch his laptop.

"Tere sabhi cadets KMA mein hain. They are posted there as faculty members. It's around 1800 hours, to mess mein honge sab. I have microphones and cameras fitted in every nook and corner of the campus. Here." (All of your cadets are in KMA. They are posted there as faculty members. It's around 1800 hours, so all of them must be in the mess. I have microphones and cameras fitted in every nook and corner of the campus. Here.) Naveen turned the laptop towards Raj. And that's when he saw them. But he was shattered to see six Captains sitting and having their dinner silently. They would occasionally talk to each other but nothing else. No laughter. No pranks. No teasing. Just silence.

In KMA

"Guys, it feels so weird to sit here after such a long time." There was a bit of static in the line, but he heard Yudi loud and clear.

"Apun ko aisa lagta hai ki wapas is jagah ki adat banne mein kaafi waqt lagega. Apun socha tha ki sab mast sambhal lega apun ka dil. Par ye to mushkil nikla." (I think it will again take us some time to get used to this place. I thought that I would be able to handle it. But this is harder than I thought.) Alekh said.

"Sahi keh rahe hein aap Alekh Bhai. Ye itna aasan nahin jitna hum sab ne socha tha. Bas ye saari yaadein ek sath hamare dil par havi ho rahi hein." (You are right, Alekh Brother. This is not as easy as we thought. All the memories are just weighing our hearts.) Ali agreed with Alekh as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Isliye to, sirf good and wanted memories of accept karte jao aur unwanted and sad memories ko block kar ke delete do." (That's why, accept only good and wanted memories and block and delete the unwanted and sad ones.) Pooja replied to them.

"Ye Huda jab sochta tha ki kabhi graduate hone ke baad KMA laut kar sabse milne ayega. To sabse pehle Sirji ka chehra aata tha. Aaj laut kar to aaye hein par jis chehre ko dhundh rahe hein, wo ab yahan hai hi nahin." (This Huda used to think that whenever I'll come back after graduating from KMA, I'll meet everyone. And every time, the first face that came into my mind was Sirji's (Rajveer). Today, we are back here, but the face we were searching the most is not here anymore.) Huda sighed.

And everyone turned silent. But Naina was quiet throughout the conversation.

"Naina?"

She kept staring at her dinner and then stood up abruptly.
"Mujhe kuchh achha feel nahi ho raha hai. Mai bahar jaa kar aati hu. Shayad khuli hawa mein better lage." (I am not feeling too well. I'll just go out. Maybe I'll feel better in fresh air.)

"Ruk, main aa raha hu." (Wait, I am coming.) Alekh tried to follow her.

"Are bahar tak hi jaa rahi hu. Tu khana kha." (I am just going outside. You finish your food.) Naina told Alekh.