4th Saturday, continued...

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you're not going to be sore tomorrow" he said and smiled "fuck" I said and sighed. "You'll be okay, I'll make sure of it" he said and kissed my forehead. "Okay" I said and smiled then shut my eyes.

"You're beautiful" he said quietly and ran his fingers through my arm. "Mhh" I said and smiled, he then sighed and leaned back. "Nap time" I said quietly and gently smiled "nap time" he responded after me and kissed my head.
————————————————————
I woke up and the water was cold. It was dark but it wasn't night yet, the sun had just gone down. "Eli, Eli wake up" I said and tapped his shoulder "huh, what, are you okay" he said and woke up quickly almost panicked.

"Yes, are you?" I asked and looked at him. "Yeah, fuck it's cold" he said and got his arms out of the water. "Let's get out" I said and stood up slowly so the water wouldn't move so much. I stepped out of the tub and grabbed two towels. I handed him one and he stood up, stepping out of the tub wrapping the towel around his waist.

I wrapped my body and walked to the closet. "I need clothes" I said to myself and turned on the closet light then quickly looked through drawers to find a shirt and pajama bottoms. I had a hard time but eventually I found them. I still didn't have underwear or bra but I did find socks so I decided that I was going to ask Lenora for at least a pair of underwear. I threw on the shirt and put the socks on then put on red plaid bottoms.

I walked out of the closet and Elijah was sitting on my bed. "I'm going to ask Lenora for some underwear" I said and smiled. "Okay" he said and giggled pinching the bridge of his nose. I walked out of the room and went to find Lenora. "Lenora!" I yelled "yes ma'am" she said and appeared from out of nowhere.

"I need a big favor" I said and awkwardly smiled "yes ma'am" she said "do you think I could borrow a piece of underwear from you?" I asked embarrassed "oh yes! Come with me!" She said and quickly walked to what I'm guessing was her room. She walked to a dresser and had a few pictures of kids in her bedroom along with a cross on her wall.

"Are these your children?" I asked "yes ma'am, they live with their father as of right now because I have this, amazing job here with Mr.Clay" she said and grabbed me a piece of underwear then handed it to me. "Thank you and would you like to see them, I could make it happen" I said and smiled.

"Oh my god, yes ma'am!" She said and put her hands together excitedly. "I'll let you know as soon as I can" I said and smiled. I walked out of the room and walked to my room excitedly to tell Elijah about Lenora.

I open the door to my room and Elijah was still sitting on the bed. "Hey so I talked to Lenora and first off, I love her. Second, I want her to take a little break so she can see her children." I said and shut the door then took off my pants and put the underwear on that she had let me borrow. Once they were on I put my pants back on and Elijah didn't say anything.

"Hello, did you hear me" I said and walked towards the bed. "Yes sorry love, and no." He said and looked at me "what, why?" I asked annoyed "she's my maid Jane. If she's not here who's going to clean" he said and pissed me off. "We are, now, you're going to tell that sweet lady that she can have a week off or I'll cut your dick off" I said and made eye contact with him.

"You're going to cut my dick off" he said and looked at me like if he didn't believe me. "Go" I said and held eye contact with him. "No" he said and laid down. I took the towel off his waist and grabbed his dick in my hand then pulled it. "I'm not fucking around, go." I said "FUCK! OWW! WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled in pain and sat up then grabbed my wrist.

"OKAY, OKAY! I'LL GO" he yelled and I let go "okay" I said and smiled. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked weirdly to her room and I followed him.

"You may take three days-a week off" he said and changed his mind when I tugged on the towel slowly to make it fall. "Oh my, thank you sir. And, and thank you ma'am" she said excitedly and did the sign of the cross on herself.

"You're welcome Lenora, now get your stuff. Elijah will get you a ride to your home, right Elijah?" I said and gave him a smile "yes" he said and sighed annoyed. "Thank you so much sir" she said and almost started crying.

"You're welcome" he said and gave her a gentle smile. We then walked to his room and I sat on his bed. "That wasn't hard was it?" I asked and he walked to his closet. "Mhm, yeah." He said sarcastically "now what" I said and stood up then walked to the closet where he was looking for clothes.

"You pulled my dick Jane" he said and looked at me annoyed "because you're an ass" I said and leaned on the wall. "You still pulled my dick" he said "and you're still an ass" I said and smiled. He then pulled out a with t-shirt and grey shorts. He walked to a drawer and pulled out some briefs then put them on.

I watched him and he finished getting dressed pretty quickly. "We slept in the tub, all day" I said and laughed "yep" he said and I knew he was still mad or annoyed. "Get over it!" I said "I am" he said and looked at me. "Whatever" I said and walked out of the closet then out of his room and walked to mine. I shut the door and undid the covers because I was cold.

I then got inside the bed and got on my phone. I soon started thinking about Zane and how he might be feeling right now because it had been a while since we last saw each other or even spoken at all. I was just hoping that him and his daughters were okay.
————————————————————
Message from Writer!
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating recently but things have been going on. I'll start updating more when I can. Thank you for your support!🫶🏼