thirty-seven

Introducing...
Bella Thorne as Eve
VENUS

             It had been a year

It had been a year.

She went on so many dates with Ben like going to the movies.

They sat in the back row of the movie theatre. They were watching some indie movie and it was terrible.

"This is so boring," she whispered to Ben.

He hummed before smirking, "Well, we can do something that isn't boring."

She looked at him and she realized what he meant. Making out through a movie. And she didn't have a reason to say no.

She weaved her fingers through his hair as she brought his face closer to hers and she pressed her lips to his. They kissed deeply in the darkened movie theatre with hardly any people. And they didn't pull away until the credits rolled.

They went on actual dinner dates to fancy restaurants. They had actually developed a routine where Thursdays were their date nights. Ben actually even attempted to cook for them.

Ben was cooking spaghetti as she sat at the bar top in their apartment and watched him while drinking a beer. She had the upmost faith in him.

But he kept stirring the sauce as he furrowed his eyebrows, "I think there is something wrong with the sauce..."

She chuckled before getting up and walking over to him. The sauce looked more like a brownish red. She grabbed the spoon from him and scooped out some of the sauce before dipping her finger in it and bringing it to her lips to taste.

Then she giggled as she realized, "Ben, this is enchilada sauce."

"What? It said sauce," he defended as she looked at him accusingly. "Aren't they all the same?"

She laughed again before shaking her head, "No, Ben, they are not."

He huffed, "So what do we fucking do?"

She turned off the stove burners before wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking his lips as she suggested seductively, "How about we have dessert first then I'll order takeout?"

"Really?" he said excitedly and she nodded slowly.

He brought his lips to hers hungrily before they traveled to her neck as he carried her to their bedroom. But she giggled again as he did so, her mind still amused from the cooking mishap, "You are never doing the grocery shopping again."