twenty-four

SEASON THREE
EPISODE FOUR

SEASON THREEEPISODE FOUR

          Russia.

           They flew in style to the country on a private jet that Little Nina, a gangster, let them use. Billy had made some deal that would give them the location of the lab that housed the weapon that killed Soldier Boy.

              Now they were in a rundown warehouse awaiting the location of the lab from Nina.

          "Good news. Nina's had a word with her Kremlin piss boys and she's located the lab," Butcher announced.

        "That's great. Where is it?" Hughie asked.

        "Before she tells us that, we just got to do a little job for her," Butcher explained. "Ain't nothing. Just some local oligarch who got in her bad books."

           "No. I don't do this anymore. Definitely not for Nina," Frenchie argued.

          "Well, that's a good job, then, innit? 'Cause you're not the one doing it," Butcher turned to Kimiko. "She is. Sorry, love, victim of your own success."

          "Now, Nina's got you in. You'll be the wanker's pro girl for the night," Butcher said. "You just get in there, give the cunt a good noose, and get the fuck out. Easy-peasy."

              Kimiko typed on her phone and held it up: I'm not your fucking gun.

             "No, but I'll do it," Jane offered and Butcher turned to her.

Jane wanted to risk herself and get hurt. She was hoping she would die and then all her problems would fade away.

              "No, you stay here," he immediately denied. "You're too delicate. You won't be able to handle it."

              "If he's cunt like you say...which he sounds like he is," Jane said darkly. "Then he's nothing."

                "I'm doing it."

               And he didn't argue.

______

Jane arrived in front of the mansion as she landed softly on the ground from flying. She wore a tight, white dress that expressed her curves as she approached the guard outside the door.

The guard stared in awe, "Poison Ivy!"

She smiled before vines crawled out of the ground and flung him against the wall, knocking him out. She opened the door and entered the mansion, her heels clicking on the floor.