eleven

"How do you feel about being a part of The Seven, Ivy?"

             Jane gave a pleasing smile as she sat on the couch next to John. They were on a talk show after it was unveiled that she was now a part of The Seven.

              "Obviously, I'm very grateful for the opportunity. I had never even considered The Seven as a possibility for me so..." she turned to John and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you."

                  He swallowed. He so badly wanted to kiss her on the lips. It was the only thing he craved now since she had kissed him that night. But Jane was adamant that she didn't want to go public with their relationship yet.

              Jane was terribly happy and loved to tease John in public setting knowing he'd have to be good. She had woken up after that night with a smile; she had fallen asleep in his arms after kissing for god knows how long. It could have been hours.

                 But she found him missing from the bed until he walked in with his hands behind his back, "You're up. Good. I got you something."

                He had a lovely smile on his face as he approached her. He sat on the edge of the bed before unveiling what he kept hidden behind his back. It was a rose.

                She smiled as she took it from him. She brought it closer to her face to inhale the aroma as her eyes sparkled up at him. Then she leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck with the rose dangling from her hand before kissing him. And it turned into another long kissing session.

                Now, she loved to tease him in public because she knew that he could only handle so much before he swept her away into the sky. He'd kiss her in the clouds or on rooftops and it was beautiful.

                But John also figured out that he had sway over her. Usually whenever he touched her like his fingers drawing circles on her skin, she would suddenly kiss him. So with that pattern, he used it.

               And he used it in this interview.

               "Maybe I'm a bit biased," John said referring to how the public knew of their history as best friends. "But I thought she should have always been in The Seven."

              John laid his hand on her knee. It didn't move. Just stayed there all possessively, warm and electric.

               She started to realize that with Seb, his touch was comforting and soothing. But with John, it drove her crazy.