19

2 weeks later...

Beomgyu was headed towards Leo's house, palms sweaty from anxiousness.

This was going to be their first date; moreover, his first ever date. He chose to wear something casual, but it was the best-looking casual outfit he owned.

He wondered what Leo would be wearing.

He reached her front porch, and a realization hit him... he hadn't told his best friend, AKA her brother, about them dating.

Beomgyu could already imagine his corpse lying down before Soobin. Soobin is scary... he shivered at the thought.

"I'll tell him when the time comes," he mumbled to himself, his hand raised midway through the air, ready to knock on the front door when it swung open.

Beomgyu was met with his best friend in the doorway, and both their eyes widened, not expecting to see the other.

"Beomgyu!? What are you doing here? Sorry, I didn't know you were coming over... I was just heading out," Soobin blurted, frowning.

"I-" Beomgyu was too stunned to speak. "No no, I came over to pick up Leo.."

"Pick up Leo!?" Soobin echoed his friend's words bemusedly.

The lad nodded meekly.

"Beomgyu! Sorry, I'm late," Leo apologized, pushing past her brother to stand beside her date.

She wore oversized ripped jeans and a tank top with a flannel over it. A basket bag hung on her right arm, and he assumed it held a picnic blanket and food.

Wow... I didn't even bring shit.

"What the hell?" Soobin quirked an eyebrow.

"Beomgyu and I are going out. Anywho, bye-bye!" Leo said hurriedly before taking a hold of Beomgyu's arm and pulling him along with her.

Soobin stood there, bewildered, as he watched his sister pull his best friend away from him.

Beomgyu looked back at his stunned best friend, and shot him an apologetic look, before speeding his steps to match Leo's.

After the two were a good distance away from Soobin, Leo let out an exasperated sigh.

"I haven't told him about us yet... but I will after our date," she stated, looping an arm around Beomgyu's bicep.

"Yeah... we should tell him soon," Beomgyu nodded, trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach. "What did you bring in the basket?" He asked, pointing at the basket swinging on her arm.

"I made us some sandwiches, and also got us a few drinks. Oh! We will be planting flowers, too! So, I got us seeds for my favourite flowers," she beamed.

"Damn. I got nothing," he pursed his lips.

"It's fine... you're enough," she patted his arm, and he rolled his eyes.

"You look really good, by the way.." he said, shyly.

She looked up at him, an almost pout on her lips at his cuteness, "but I wear clothes like this all the time.."

"Just shut up and take the compliment for fucks sake," he groaned, and she snickered.

"All right. You look really hot, too," she smirked, and Beomgyu's ears turned a shade of red.

"T-thank you.." he stuttered, and immediately cursed himself afterwards.

"God, you get flustered so easily.. I love it," she grinned in amusement, and Beomgyu sighed.