15

"I'll play my playlist," Changbin announced, heading towards the speaker.

"No!? Your playlist doesn't fit yacht vibes," Felix retorted, receiving a scoff from Changbin.

They were all currently gathered on a yacht, early in the morning, after Bangchan had forced everyone to wake up at 8 AM.

Hyunjin had momentarily fallen asleep in Nari's room, since he had wanted to accompany her until she fell asleep, then returned to his room so that nothing seemed suspicious in the morning.

He was lounged on the couch, hoping that his presence was enough to overcome Nari's fear, so she could get some rest. Thankfully, it had worked, and she really did feel at ease with his presence in her room; the distress of being in a hotel room alleviated.

She felt a small surge of disappointment rush through her when she didn't find him there in the morning, although it was reasonable for him to leave.

She decided to wear something different than what she usually wears, today. So, she ended up choosing a dress.

Minho had thrown a compliment at her when he saw her.

"You look nice.."

She smiled and thanked him.

None of them had ever seen her in a dress.

She wore a flowy, long sleeve, off-shoulder dress, the hem of it reaching just below her knees. Her hair was in a low bun with 2 strands of curled hair framing her face, and silver drop earrings.

Minho's necklace was also surrounding her neck, and he had brightened up at the sight of his gift on her.

Hyunjin had frozen in place once his eyes landed on her. He couldn't help his gaze returning to her whenever she wasn't looking. You could say he felt mesmerized.

"The weather today is glorious," Jeongin mentioned, his eyes fluttering shut at the wind blowing onto his face.

"I know, right?" Felix agreed, imitating Jeongin.

"Hand me some apple juice," Jisung gestured to the ice box filled with drinks beside Nari.

She opened the lid and took out a bottled apple juice, before throwing it to Jisung, who successfully caught it.

Hyunjin, who ended up being the 'DJ', strolled up to Nari and took a seat beside her.

"Look at your hair!" Jisung erupted into a fit of laughter at Minho's hair flying around from the wind.

Minho rolled his eyes.

"You don't see yourself, right now."

Jisung was unaware of his hair looking even worse than Minho's.

Hyunjin reached over Nari to get a drink for himself.

As he did so, she got a whiff of his shampoo. Coconut, again...

Before she could stop her mouth from moving, she voiced her thoughts.

"You really like coconut-scented things, don't you?" Her eyes almost bulged out of her skull at the realization that she had just said that out loud.

Hyunjin tilted his head a little to look at her, while still leaning over her.

"Have you been sniffing me?" Hyunjin raised a brow with a smirk.

Nari blinked.

"Do you like it?" He asked smugly.

Nari rolled her eyes before pushing him off of her, causing him to yelp and fall on his back.