4

"D-death?" Nari exclaimed.

Felix furrowed his brows. "You didn't know?"

"No?" She scoffed.

She was mad at Hyunjin for not telling her he gave her a room that belongs to someone DEAD. Now, she completely understood Minho's neglect towards her.

"Oh..." Felix looked away and sighed.

"He was a part of our friend group at school. He was such a sweetheart, a tease sometimes too," Felix smiled at the memories he recalled of his long-gone friend.

"He and Minho used to be side by side all the time. They were like siblings. Seungmin always riled Minho up, and Minho exploded, then chased him around to playfully tackle him down. But, during the summer vacation after graduation, he unexpectedly got into a car crash. His injuries were so brutal they put him in a coma. We visited him in the hospital daily, talked to him and brought him flowers. It was a painful time for us all. To see our friend lay there on a hospital bed, all bandaged up. Not being able to hear his voice again. He remained in the hospital in crucial condition before he eventually passed. It was midnight, and Minho was the only one there when his heart stopped beating..."

Nari was on the verge of tears. She felt so bad for them, and for what they had to endure at such a young age. I mean, she did experience something similar. But hearing it from someone else makes it sadder.

"I'm so sorry..." Nari's voice was laced with sadness.

"It's okay. Everyone is coping in their own way," Felix gave her a weak smile before checking the time."Shit, I have to go," He blurted as he got up, put his plate in the sink, and headed for the front door. "Stay as long as you want, Nari. I'd be happy to find you here when I come back. Bye-bye!" He waved.

"Bye, Felix! Take care!" She called after him as he left.

Everyone was weirdly silent since Felix brought up Seungmin's death, she even forgot they were there.

"I have to leave as well. Thank you for the food." Changbin muttered as he got up and left.

She was now left with Jeongin, whose cheeks were full of food. Nari looked at him, and he gave her an awkward smile.

"What are you studying at University?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

"Marketing." He replied, mouth full.

"You too!? Hyunjin studies marketing as well, right?"

Jeongin nodded. "We all do. Bangchan made us study marketing so that we can open an arcade together. It's his dream, and none of us have dreams, so we just followed along." He chuckled.

"Aww, that's adorable. I'll make sure to come regularly." She cooed. "Do you have a job like the rest?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I study too much. No time for work."

Nari nodded.

"I'm gonna get going." He pursed his lips as he got up, seemingly contemplating whether to say what was on his mind or not.

He eventually sighed, "We haven't woken up to breakfast being made for us since high school, so it was nice to experience it again after so long. Thanks to you." He threw her an appreciative smile.

"It's nothing, I literally just made toast and egg. Nothing fancy." She waved dismissively.

"Still, thank you." He waved her goodbye, which she returned, and he left.