10

The weekend arrived, and everyone had gathered in the living room with music playing in the background as they drank from cans that Nari and Hyunjin had bought the last time they visited the market.

A few cans in, everyone had loosened up. Some are even on the edge of being drunk.

They were all vibing to the music. Minho and Jisung had their arms thrown over each other's shoulders as they sang along to the song that played, while Changbin gave Bangchan a lap dance, to which Bangchan whined as he tried to push him off.

Nari and Felix were laughing their asses off at the scene before them. Hyunjin was showing Jeongin something on his phone, which Nari had guessed was a comedic video, since they were giggling at whatever it was.

"Let's do a chugging contest!" Jisung suggested, jumping up from where he sat.

Everyone cheered in agreement, except for Bangchan.

"No. We are not doing a chugging contest."

Jisung went first, slashing a hole at the bottom of a can before raising it to his lips and chugging down the contents of it.

Everyone around him was chanting. "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

"Aaaand, we have our first contestant finishing with 5 chugs! How impressive!" Felix announced once Jisung finished the can, imitating a commentator.

Jisung had a smug grin plastered on his face as everyone clapped for him.

"Next up is... Changbin!" Felix declared as he made space for Changbin to come in.

He copied Jisung, by slashing a hole at the bottom of the can and chugging its contents.

About halfway through the can, Changbin began to choke, coughing aggressively and causing some of the drink to spill.

Felix rushed to his side and began to pat his back as he sat him down on the couch.

"I'll go get a glass of water," Felix informed before getting up.

Jeongin sat beside Changbin instead of Felix and rubbed his back.

Felix came in with a glass of water and gave it to Changbin, who sipped on it. Fortunately, the coughs subsided.

"Be careful next time!" Felix scolded.

"There is no next time!" Bangchan scowled.

Changbin huffed. "It's not as easy as it looks. This shit burns!" he complained.

Jisung suddenly clapped his hands together, catching everyone's attention.

"Okay! Who is up next?" he asked, looking around for any volunteers.

Hyunjin got up, a can in hand.

Jisung flashed an amused smile at him. "You sure you can beat me?" he challenged.

Hyunjin didn't spare him a glance as he sliced the middle of the can open, and placed his lips around the hole that he just made, chugging the drink down.

He threw his head back as he chugged the contents down, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down in the process.

Everyone's jaws were on the floor as he finished and threw the can onto the floor, his head still tilted back as he squeezed his eyes and hissed.

"We have a winner!" Felix cheered as he jumped up, "3 chugs, only! Wow!"

Hyunjin tilted his head to the side, throwing a smug smirk at Jisung, who rolled his eyes in response.

Everyone jumped up and attacked Hyunjin, making him fall to the ground.

"Since when were you able to do such a thing!?" Jeongin exclaimed.