1

"Are you fucking dumb!?" Jeongin snapped at Jisung, who sprayed his and Minho's name on the wall.

"We are literally committing vandalism, and you are over here outing us as if you crave going to jail?" Jeongin snorted.

"How would they know it's us out of everyone with these names?" Jisung Rolled his eyes as he continued to spray on the wall.

Jeongin face palmed at Jisung's idiocy.

"I'll just spray over it." Felix walked up to the wall with Jisung and Minho's names, spraying over it.

Hyunjin soon joined Felix, making a flower out of Minho's name.

Everyone is startled by a sudden loud gasp. They spin around to the source and find Changbin with a dick sprayed on his chest. The culprit, Minho, stands there with a smug grin.

"You are dead," Changbin growls, and just as he is about to jump Minho, someone's phone goes off.

Bangchan takes his phone out of his pocket and furrows his brows at the screen.

"What? Who is it?" Jeongin asks.

"I don't know. It's an unknown caller." He answers before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Christopher Bangchan?"

"Yes."

"Your friend has gotten into a car crash."

5 months later...

Nari sped downstairs, phone in hand as she checked off the cafés she had visited. She has been visiting the cafés in Trost, trying to find one she can make her study café.

"Yay!! Pancakes for breakfast!" Her brother, Beomgyu, was jumping around doing a little happy dance.

Her mom chuckled by the sink at her son's behaviour.

"How does one have so much energy at-" Nari checked her phone for the time, "-SEVEN IN THE MORNING!?"

"That's Beomgyu to you." Nari's dad spoke as he entered the kitchen.

Nari grabbed a pancake and took a bite before bidding her family goodbye, and walking to the front door.

"Leave and never come back!" Beomgyu screamed after her jokingly, earning a smack on the head from his mom.

"Stay safe!" Her dad called after her.

"I will!" She replied before closing the front door.

A few hours later...

Nari was walking towards Blossom café, hoping it would fit what she wanted in her study location. She entered the café and walked up to the cashier to order a drink. The barista seemed busy with someone else's drink, so she took that time to look around the café. It had a warm vibe to it, filled with shades of brown, and it smelled like vanilla candles mixed with coffee.

She already loved it, and it didn't look like many people came here, so it was perfect.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Spoke the barista, startling Nari as she quickly spun around to face him.

"Oh, yeah. Can I have a hot mocha?"

He nodded, and she swore she had seen him somewhere before. She didn't notice herself staring, trying to twist her mind to remember why he looked familiar.

"Is something on my face?" He casually asked her as he made her drink.

Nari got flustered and quickly looked away.