13

Everyone was frozen with their jaws hung open.

"Oh my god..." Nari was first to break the silence.

Bangchan quietly walked over to the laptop.

"I'm so sorry, Bangchan. I swear we didn't mean to!" Jisung blurted out, backing into the couch in fear.

"I-It was an accident," Jeongin stuttered.

Bangchan took the laptop in his hands and tried opening it to see if it works.

It doesn't.

It was overly quiet. Especially in this apartment, where no one ever shuts up.

Nari swore she could hear everyones heartbeats.

"All chores are on you two, and only you two, for the next 3 months," Bangchan spoke lowly.

"What!" Jisung yelled, incredulously.

"Hyung, I swear I was just trying to stop him from going through your laptop-" Jeongin defended hurriedly before he was interrupted.

"All chores on you two for the next 3 months! Do I make myself clear!?" Bangchan startled everyone with the sudden rise in his voice.

"Y-yes," Jeongin and Jisung said in unison.

"Good," Bangchan sent them a glare before walking off to his bedroom.

"Oh my lord," Nari said breathily.

"I bet these two pissed themselves," Changbin snorted.

"Shut up," Jisung spat through gritted teeth.

"Uhhh, what happened here?" Felix asked, peeking through the kitchen door with Minho behind him.

"They broke Bangchan's laptop," Changbin answered.

Felix gasped, and Minho hissed.

"Y'all are in deep shit," Minho shook his head.

Jeongin sniffled, causing everyone to turn around and look at him, only to find him silently crying.

"Awww, don't cry," Nari cooed as she got up and walked over to him, engulfing him in a hug.

"This is the first time Jeongin gets scolded by Bangchan," Felix mentioned, walking up to them and rubbing Jeongin's back.

"Jisung, on the other hand here, is used to it," Minho stated, plopping down beside Jisung.

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry. He will get over it eventually," Changbin reassured Jeongin.

"No! Do you even see how protective he is of his laptop!? I should be glad I'm even alive, right now," Jeongin retorted in between sobs.

"I'm sure there is a way to fix the laptop and get his stuff back," implied Felix.

Nari nodded in agreement.

"It's all because of you, Jisung. If you just didn't take his damn laptop and try to snoop around, none of this would've happened," Changbin sent Jisung a glare.

"I didn't know this would happen! If Jeongin didn't act like a damn goody two shoes, none of this would have happened either! Y'all just like to blame me for everything," he huffed.

"Can we not talk about this for now?" Minho looked at Changbin pointedly.

Changbin scoffed, resuming whatever he was doing on his phone before he was interrupted.

"I'll talk to Bangchan, okay?" Felix looked at Jeongin, and he nodded.

Nari took notice of Hyunjin's disappearance.