7

"Minho!? Are you okay?" She rushed to his side.

He coughed a few times before grabbing a tissue from the table before him and wiping his mouth.

"I caught a bad cold." He said, voice raspy.

She placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature, "You're burning!" she gasped.

He nodded, looking dizzy.

"Oh my god. Where is everyone?" she asked, looking around the apartment.

"At work." he lowered the trashcan.

"Oh, right. I forgot." She facepalmed.

She emptied the trashcan, "You rest well, and I'll go make you soup."

Minho just watched her from where he sat, confused about why she was taking time out of her day to help him.

She trudged to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients from the cabinets to make him vegetable soup.

While the vegetables boiled, she grabbed a small towel and wet it before going back to the living room, where Minho was slumped on the couch.

She walked up to him and gently placed the wet towel on his forehead, "Did you take medicine yet?"

"Nope, I was too sick to get up." He pursed his lips.

Nari nodded before scurrying back to the kitchen and getting him medicine. She filled him a cup of water and left the kitchen to hand it to him.

He took the pill and water from her hand before mumbling a 'thank you.' He downed the pill and drank water to help the pill down his throat.

"How did this happen?" she inquired.

He placed the cup of water on the table before sighing, "It was chilly yesterday and to my luck, I had to jump in the pool to help some kid that was drowning. I didn't get the chance to dry off since it was too busy, hence the cold I have right now." He explained.

"Oh. Well, make sure to get a sick leave for at least 3 days. Your cold is pretty bad." She remarked.

Minho nodded as she left the living room once again to finish the soup she was making.

A while later, she walks back to the living room with the bowl of soup in her hands. She places it in front of him and takes a seat beside him on the couch.

"You ain't gotta like the soup, just drink it as if it was medicine." Nari implied, insecure about her cooking skills.

He takes the bowl in his hands and takes a sip, his nose scrunching at how hot the soup was.

Nari giggled and watched him, waiting for his opinion on her soup.

He finally spoke up, "It's actually tasty."

Nari's face lit up at the compliment, and she let out a breathy 'thank god.'

He continued to sip on the soup while she observed their apartment. It was rather messy, which made her OCD activate.

"I'll clean the apartment." She informed Minho before getting up to grab the cleaning supplies.

"You really don't have to. Cleaning duty is on Hyunjin and Jeongin Today."

"Who was it on Yesterday?" she asked, ready to judge whoever it was for their terrible cleaning skills.

"Jisung and I..." He answered, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He was well aware of how bad they did.

"Uh-huh." She dragged out, raising a brow at him.

All of a sudden, the painting on the wall in front of him was extremely compelling. He was embarrassed by his cleaning skills and avoided looking in Nari's direction.