part 16: early shift and late night

Start from the beginning

"Have a nice day Cameron!!" I yelled as they left, they smiled to me and gave a wink. I actually chuckled a little.
Then in came the one and only Sebastian Stan.

"Hey Sebass!" I said, he rolled his eyes and went over to the counter.

"Hello Y/n! I am the delivery guy so could I get a coffee for the cast?" He said, I nodded.

"Wait how many are we filming today, I could bring the coffee when I get there later today!" I offered, he stood there thinking for a good while.

"Well there's the original 6, then there's me, you, Anthony, Elizabeth, Paul, Hiddleston, benedict, I don't think there's more!"He said, so I'll have to bring 12 coffees or maybe even 13.

"Yeah I can bring them in at 10 am" I said, Sebastian smiled and left again.
It was nearly 9 am and I saw Bailey pull up. She got into the store while I was making the last coffee.

"Hey Bailey!! You know how things run right!" I said, it was a long time since she had been here last.

"Yeah I think I got it! Have a good day at work!" Bailey said, I handed her an apron and a name tag.

"Thank you, I'm just gonna pay real quick!" I said and paid, even though it was 22.2 dollars.
I waved by and left with the twelve coffees.

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw a car pull up, I regonise the car as Ashley and MK's car.
They pulled down the window and Ashley sticked her head out.

"Hey Y/n right" she said I nooded, "need  a ride to the place you are filming today, Lizzie called something that she forgot" Ashley explained.

"You sure I mean I could just walk, since I used my bus money on coffee" I mumbled the last part.

"Yeah jump in, come on" Ashley took her head back into the car and opened the car door.

"Thank you Ashley and MK" I said and got into the car, we quickly got there and I balanced all the coffees in my two hands.

"Thank you guys for the ride!!" I said and got to where the cast was with all the coffees.

"Hey guys coffee is here and so am I if that's an interest to any of you!" I said, everyone rushed over and grabbed a cup of coffee.
Now all the coffees were gone.

"Thank you Y/n!" They all said and I gave a nod, Scarlett engulfed me in a hug and Elizabeth seemed moody.

"What's up with Olsen?" I whispered into scarlett's ear and looked over at Elizabeth standing looking grumpy, not her usual looks.

"She's on her lady days, but carefull when she's grumpy she can commit a murder" scarlett whispered back and I was now terrorfied by grumpy Elizabeth.

"Is your coffee good Lizzie!" I asked separating from Scarlett, Lizzie nooded and gulped down a little more coffee.

"I want a hug too!" She whined and ran over to me, once I was out of air she let me go.

"I love you too Olsen" I said desperate for oxygen. Elizabeth ruffled my hair.
Everyone but me was in costume so I had to get in costume soon.
Clara got me, I got into costume and she made my scar and blind eye.

I got back to the rest of the cast and seriously I think they were afraid of me when I looked like this.

"Scarlett, Y/n on spots please" they yelled everyone else went away, scarlett and I were filming a scene together just the two of us, my character and the black widow were friends.

———————————————————

"Valentina! Please tell me where the body of ultron is, it's made out of an very expensive metal that we need!" Natasha said, Valentina turned around.