🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness

Start from the beginning

His chest heaves up and down as Jin's moans from earlier echo through his mind. The intoxicating scent of the omega swirls through the bathroom from the bedroom and coats the alpha's mind.

He strokes harder and faster as his mind blurs and fills with Jin's sweaty body and plump lips.

"Jin. Fuck." Namjoon grunts into his hand as he cums.

🔞

As he calms down, he looks at his hand and sighs then gets up from the floor. Once he's washed his hands again, he grabs the pair of sweat pants he had grabbed and slips them on while tossing his soiled pants and underwear in the hamper.

When he walks out of the bathroom, Jin is patiently waiting for him with blushing cheeks. The omega heard Namjoon's solo session.

"N-Next time this happens-"

"It's ok, Jin. We'll wait until we mate. Our first time will be when we mate." Namjoon softly whispers and begins cleaning the blushing omega off.

"I wonder what it would have been like if we had met seven months ago." Jin mumbles and gently traces Namjoon's face with his fingers.

"I definitely still would have fallen for you then I would have beaten the bastard who mistreated you." Namjoon answers as he slips Jin's dirty shirt off.

"I wish that I could go back in time and tell my 18 year old self that there is someone out there who will actually love me." Jin whispers as his eyes well up with tears.

"It's ok, Jinnie. I'm here now." Namjoon softly smiles and pulls a clean shirt over the omega's head and gets him comfortable.

"Since when did I start sleeping without underwear." Jin mumbles as Namjoon pulls him onto his chest.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Namjoon asks and looks at Jin for an answer.

"No, I just find it funny that I wear a shirt and no bottoms while you wear pants and no shirt." The omega grins and snuggles against Namjoon's bare chest.

"That is funny." The alpha chuckles and gently runs his fingers through Jin's tangled hair.

"I prefer you shirtless." Jin grins and kisses Namjoon's chest to the alpha's surprise.

"I prefer you naked." Namjoon smirks after he recovers from Jin's previous action.

The omega hiccups in surprise as he looks at the alpha with big eyes. To Namjoon's ultimate surprise, Jin slips his shirt off with a smile. 

"You prefer this large submarine naked?" Jin grins as he looks down at the shocked alpha.

"Honestly, I do." Namjoon smiles after a little bit.

"I've never seen you naked. I don't think this is fair." The omega pouts and crosses his arms over his chest in disapproval.

"Ok, give me a sec." Namjoon mumbles and carefully places Jin beside him then slips his sweat pants off and tosses them across the room.

Jin's eyes become as round as the full moon as the stares at the perfect man in front of him.

"You look better than a Greek god. Michelangelo's statues have nothing on you." Jin whispers and blinks several times to make sure that he's seeing things right. "I definitely prefer this."

The alpha softly laughs at his adorable omega and lies down then pulls Jin back onto his chest.

"Definitely bigger than Michelangelo's David." Jin mumbles as his eyes dart down south. "A lot bigger."

"That is good to know." Namjoon grins and gently rubs Jin's back.

"Bigger than him too." Jin realizes as his eyes grow wide and his jaw drops. "You're going to break me when we mate!" Jin squeaks and looks back at Namjoon.