Chapter 139: ginger

Start from the beginning

"What do you think of Jiang Bai?"

The little cat demon read it again, then squinted and smiled: "It sounds good, I like this name."

So Jiang Bai's name was decided like this, and Jiang Chen later thought of a word for Jiang Bai-Lin Xie.

Jiang Chen didn't say the meaning of the word Lin Xie, but the little cat demon didn't understand it until a long time later.

............

In the end, Jiang Chen didn't live with Jiang Bai until he recovered, because after half a month, the soldiers finally found him.

After Jiang Chen fell off the cliff that day, his father-in-law ordered the soldiers to search for the trail of the major general after he resolved the sneak attack.

His father's original words are:

"I want to see people alive, and a corpse when I die. Even if there are no bones left, I still have to find him in a burial mound."

Jiang Bai's nest is far away from the cliff. Jiang Bai walked a long way back with Jiang Chen on his back that day, and it was difficult for the soldiers to find here.

Jiang Chen followed the people who came to him, and before leaving, asked Jiang Bai if he would like to go with him.

The boy stared at Jiang Chen for several seconds, and finally shook his head gently:

"You are home, but my home is here, I am not going anywhere."

The little cat demon refused the request of the major general, and the major general left with a lonely expression. After a few steps, he suddenly turned back and shouted at the young man:

"Jiang Bai, I will definitely come back to see you! Wait for me!"

Jiang Bai's eyes lit up and nodded: "Okay! I'm waiting for you here!"

Jiang Chen left, and the old days were restored in the mountains and forests, but Jiang Bai couldn't lift his spirits all day long, and didn't want to find the spirit grass to improve his cultivation. He stayed in his nest all day.

He was waiting for Jiang Chen. Jiang Chen said that he would come to see him. He was afraid that he would leave and Jiang Chen just came over and missed it.

The sun rose in the east and set in the west. Day after day passed, and the leaves of the old banyan tree turned yellow and green, but the little cat demon never waited for the person who gave him his name.

I don't know how long it has been. The old banyan tree, who has not spoken for a long time, gently touched Jiang Bai's head with his branches, and sighed:

"You go find him."

Jiang Bai looked up: "What?"

Old Banyan Tree: "Since he left, your heart is no longer in this mountain forest. If you want to find him, go."

The young man sitting on the root of the tree pursed his mouth, and finally made up his mind to stand up and bow his head towards his cat litter.

A few minutes later, Jiang Bai walked out again, lowering his head and muttering:

"I don't seem to have anything to pack."

The trunk of the old banyan tree shook and pointed him the direction:

"He is in the east, you go east, be careful of the hairless monks, Taoists, and demon masters along the way."

Jiang Bai nodded his head: "Okay!"

After bidding farewell to Gu Rongshu and the friends in the forest, Jiang Bai set foot on the way out of the mountain.

Jiang Bai left the mountains for the first time since he was conscious. He was inevitably nervous when encountering humans along the way. He kept touching his head and turning his head to look behind him, fearing that his ears and tails would run out again without his attention.