Chapter 123: in love

There were only two of Qin Chen's emoticons in Tang Li's mouth, one of which he looked at the camera lightly:

I just watched you pretendingly.

A picture just freezes in a photo of him holding a pan and rowing a boat, with the words:

Do you believe it or not I will give you a pan?

Compared with Xu Jian's expression pack with all sorts of weird content, Qin Shen's appears to be much harder in society, which is probably related to the rumors of his bad temper.

Seeing Qin Chen's slightly funny emoticon holding the pan, Xu Jian smiled sullenly, covering his mouth, and then quickly saved the picture.

You can use it when chatting with Qin Shen in the future!

After replenishing Qin Chen's expression after seeing his emoticon pack, Xu Jian was in a good mood, his waist no longer sore, and his legs no longer cramp.

After the variety show was broadcast, the Weibo square of Qin Shen and Xu Jian was lively for two days, and then calmed down. Xu Jian's fans finally broke three million.

When the heat subsided almost, the 'Invitation CP' Super Talk Plaza became active again, and it was a secret to poke the candy in the variety show.

The discussion in the first two days was too high, for fear that it would attract the two people's antipathy and the disgust of passers-by, CP didn't dare to take the initiative, and waited for the wind to pass before coming to the square to express the excitement of eating the food and finding friends.

As the host of Chaohua, in order to facilitate the management of CP fans, Xiaonan also specially opened a fan group, which means:

If it is not convenient to discuss outside, you can discuss it in the group.

When Xu Jian was scanning Weibo on his small account, he inadvertently stabbed into the fan base, but within a few minutes he blushed and hurriedly backed out.

The number of fans in the fan group is spectacular, drawing pictures and writing short paragraphs, and the scale of the content is large, if it is sent out, it will be criticized.

He really didn't expect that fans of the Svenney show that looked like they were so...open behind their backs.

I dare to talk about any topic, and I don't know where the little girl knows so much.

Excuse me, excuse me.

"The Killer" received rave reviews during its release. After the release, the director said in the main creative group that he would send the film to the Baijin Film Festival.

"The Killer" is excellent from the actors to the production team. The director himself is rushing to win the prize. Pan Min persuaded Qin Shen to pick up the film and said that if he won this 100 gold film festival The best actor, then he achieved the grand slam of life, from a double actor to a three gold actor.

Pan Min's original words are that even if you retreat and inherit the family business, you still have no regrets.

Qin Shen didn't hold much hope for the best actor of the 100 gold medals.

He is only twenty-seven this year. Although he debuted early, he is still incomparable with some of his predecessors in the circle. The Hundred Gold Film Festival has a high gold content, not to mention the best actor, even the best supporting role is fiercely competitive.

Qin Chen felt that even if he was lucky enough to be nominated this time, he would be an **** at best.

However, in addition to the Baijin Film Festival, the director will also send the film to other domestic film festivals with lower gold content. According to the director and Pan Min, the organizer has already offered them an olive branch.