Chapter 80: Love Dou

Thinking that Qin Chen probably didn't pay attention to taking the wrong cup, the two big men didn't need to care about these details. After doing a good job of mental construction, Xu Jian returned the cup to Qin Chen.

Qin Chen didn't say anything, he took it naturally, and the two of them tacitly didn't mention the indirect kiss.

After eating and tidying up the kitchen, Xu Jian received a call from Chen Doudou before he could sit down, saying excitedly that his agent had given him an audition opportunity for the second man in the TV series.

Xu Jian was also happy for him: "Doudou, come on, try to win the first male second in your life!"

"Sure." Chen Doudou's tone was uncontrollable excitement: "I will invite you to dinner after the audition is passed!"

Walking to the balcony with the mobile phone and looking at the still shimmering sky, Xu Jian's eyes were smiling: "Congratulations in advance."

Chen Doudou: "The agent called me suddenly. There was no warning before, Erjian, I finally realized what you said, the feeling of falling pie in the sky. If the call was not recorded, I would suspect that I was dream."

After hearing Chen Doudou's words, Xu Jianfuzhi soul, guessing that his audition opportunity should be arranged by Jiang Lin obliquely.

Xu Jian didn't mention the relationship between himself and Jiang Linxie, and smiled:

"It should be that the company finally sees your strength. You have to take this opportunity well."

Chen Doudou: "Of course, I will definitely let the casting director fall under my acting skills!"

Xu Jian joked: "I thought you were going to let the other person fall under your jeans."

"How is it possible." Chen Doudou retorted without hesitation: "I'm a straight man, and a woman with **** and white eyes will always be my love!"

Straight?

Xu Jian paused and asked, "Are you homophobic?"

Chen Doudou was taken aback after hearing this, and then shook his head: "I am not homophobic."

Xu Jian let out a sigh of relief: "That's fine."

Perceiving the change in Xu Jian's tone, Chen Doudou was also stunned: "Why are you asking that? Could it be-"

Chen Doudou did not say the following words. Hearing Xu Jian's serious tone, he suddenly made a bold guess and hesitated:

"Er Jian, you..."

Seeing Chen Doudou's "you" for a long time, he didn't even think about it. Xu Jian, who knew what he wanted to ask, answered intimately:

"I am not, don't get me wrong."

Chen Doudou breathed a sigh of relief.

But before Chen Doudou over there was finished in a sigh of relief, Xu Jian glanced at Qin Chen in the living room, his tone suddenly not so sure:

"But... I really think it's not so straight?"

Chen Doudou: "???"

Recalling the usual time with Qin Chen in his mind, Xu Jian stretched out his fingers in a melancholy to poke the flesh on the balcony, lowering his voice:

"It always feels like I have been jumping horizontally on both the bend and straight roads recently."

Chen Doudou: "!!!"